Dagger classes and you! - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dagger classes and you!

Started by Corpsse, April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PvtStuka

Quote from: Corpsse on April 02, 2012, 12:02:20 AM
Expected a bunch of players playing dagger class to start flaming over this.
I just said a small nerf. Dagger class a mage killer? How about every other class not subbed with tank ? Should we all use tank subs just because you dont want to get your power nerfed a bit ?
Should i play th/pal just so i can make a move? Than why are there other classes in this game? Lets all play dagger/tanks

You short minded ass... In your translation dagger class = dagger/tank ??? You want to nerf an entire race because of a specific sub route? What is this, if not hipocrisy?

Oh, I am NOT a dagger/tank.

Astramael      [db/tr]

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Corpsse on April 01, 2012, 11:13:11 PM
In my honest oppinion dagger classes should be nerfed atleast a bit. They are obviously OP when combined with wl on GF.
I don't even need to bring pics, you can look at the server and notice there are atleast 1/3 of the whole community playing dagger/tank classes.
I have no chance of killing a dagger/tank class with lower equipment than me. It's simply hide,  back stab for around 3k, lethal, shadow step, backstab again and boom.
I know it's hard to balance all the classes since it's a substack server that's why i didn't say nerf them big time. Just decrease the power of their skills a bit and the half-kill, lethal rate.

Wait... Say what? Have you ever tried to play a TH//WL properly?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Triuferkkk

question is if you are always well buffed, if you have atrb defence on max which is avilable
as i know from experience im often lack of some buff, so wont complain about dmg from any class, maybe you too...

i dont play dagger, but tank anyways

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Gideon

Track sent me those screens to check, i saw some interesting damage.

I will check some things on skilldata about those skills, but here's some tips:

- TK class is the most defensive tank class IG, with the right buffs u will take rly low damage, as long as u playing with shield.
- Stun Shot isn't a skill to make damage, this skill makes low damage.
- U should use Eye of Paagrio, Chant of Protection, Song of Elemental, Song of Windstorm.

On the screens u r trying to stun Yoshimo u dont have COV, and as i said before Stun Shot isn't a skill to make damage, but to stun the target (that's why u make such low damage). On the screen u trying to stun Revell u dont have COV and Dances, once again remember how Stun Shot work.

The damage u took i will consider the same buffs as u had on other screens, u was without 2 of the most important buffs for pvp and u didnt took a lot of damage.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

Corpsse

Quote from: PvtStuka on April 02, 2012, 12:17:26 AM
You short minded ass... In your translation dagger class = dagger/tank ??? You want to nerf an entire race because of a specific sub route? What is this, if not hipocrisy?

Oh, I am NOT a dagger/tank.

That's why i said to nerf them just a bit, because i know that a substack server cant reach a perfect balance between classes. You should seriously calm down and stop with your insults, i just gave my oppinion, shared my experiences and made a PROPOSITION. I did not enforce anything nor did i change anything since it's not in my power to do so.
Daggers in general do high damage , i just added tanks because that combo makes them OP (high damage + high defense) and because most of the server population is formed by dagger/tank classes.
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Kastro

Quote from: Phonex on April 02, 2012, 12:04:21 AM
the problem is that 1 guy want to kill all server, and like u know track each char has different play style, mage kills tank, tank kills dagger and archers and dagger and archer kill mages, and even knowing that rule, they are some good mages that are damn hard to kill even if 2 daggers are hitting them, want names? lets say, fukmi, DQ (even i dont like him xD ), iepaa, Weezer, Smoke, and more, and dont tell me they are tank chars cuz they are pure mage :D (ore edited)  :-\

damn u!! Are u forgot about me? c c c shame on u :)

Phonex

Quote from: Gideon on April 02, 2012, 12:23:15 AM
Track sent me those screens to check, i saw some interesting damage.

I will check some things on skilldata about those skills, but here's some tips:

- TK class is the most defensive tank class IG, with the right buffs u will take rly low damage, as long as u playing with shield.
- Stun Shot isn't a skill to make damage, this skill makes low damage.
- U should use Eye of Paagrio, Chant of Protection, Song of Elemental, Song of Windstorm.

On the screens u r trying to stun Yoshimo u dont have COV, and as i said before Stun Shot isn't a skill to make damage, but to stun the target (that's why u make such low damage). On the screen u trying to stun Revell u dont have COV and Dances, once again remember how Stun Shot work.

The damage u took i will consider the same buffs as u had on other screens, u was without 2 of the most important buffs for pvp and u didnt took a lot of damage.

lol so he is QQ about daggers and he not even is well buffed? hahahah WTF use COV = more p def noob ass, and i bet u not even have buffs to reduce crits.

Gideon before we get a nerf plz ask revell and yoshimo what buffs the use, cuz i bet they use CC+cat+skills 20+ (same that some of us) thats why we make big damage on half buffed ppl -.- and other thing, plz check what skill they use, cuz "we" the daggers hit harder with backstab and more harder when its 20+, so plz check all before hearing this QQ noobs.
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Kastro

Quote from: Phonex on April 02, 2012, 12:29:44 AM

lol so he is QQ about daggers and he not even is well buffed? hahahah WTF use COV = more p def noob ass, and i bet u not even have buffs to reduce crits.

Gideon before we get a nerf plz ask revell and yoshimo what buffs the use, cuz i bet they use CC+cat+skills 20+ (same that some of us) thats why we make big damage on half buffed ppl -.- and other thing, plz check what skill they use, cuz "we" the daggers hit harder with backstab and more harder when its 20+, so plz check all before hearing this QQ noobs.

donno why u point this 20+ enchanted skills when each + on skill give +1 attribut point +20= 20 more attribut points  that all not that i have soething agenst dagger just to point what mean enchant on elemental attack :P

as for m4jer dude realy 45% reduce critical 30% counter critical 30% cop  elemental protection  elemental song   each part on armro only difrent attribut is damn hign enogu to not get higher then 600-900 dmg per backstap

p/s: yoshi company hit the  weekest ppl and killing them fast {weekes means: not proper buffed }  so evan good buffed when left alone is dead  and mostly they stay out of siage zones where ppl trying to catch his party inside siage zone  what`s mean few buffs  so ofc they hit hard to be real dagger skills on full buff are realy lame low dmg give a simple test u will know stop with this sh1t crap nerf this nerf that.  cheers...

Javardsnegger

Gideon, check pm pls!

@phonex, it's not about dmg they give me! It's about the dmg i give them!

I hit u alot harder but ALOT harder then i hit them... why is that?? can't u buff urself?

Sof, ud, vengeance, song of windstorm, dance of blade storm don't last for ever.... and even 10-15 ppl on them for alot longuer those buffs could ever last dmg remains low....and they don't go down!

Stop ur flames for one second and lets be adults here. This is normal? 2pt's 3pt's hitting them and they don't die??
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Kastro

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 12:40:53 AM
Gideon, check pm pls!

I hit u alot harder but ALOT harder then i hit them... why is that?? can't u buff urself?

simple as it is  heavy armor mastery +enchant on him 45% +deflect arrow ,cop , windstorm, counter critical good p.def {some of them use shild} so give  brake and i bet u did not have cat buff 99% sure 

m4jer try get cat buff and 1 kamael with real target with u in party i bet u will like it ur dmg

p.s: did i force u today to start use mental shild? so each uff have benefit  :)))

Phonex

Quote from: Kastro on April 02, 2012, 12:40:30 AM
donno why u point this 20+ enchanted skills when each + on skill give +1 attribut point +20= 20 more attribut points  that all not that i have soething agenst dagger just to point what mean enchant on elemental attack :P

as for m4jer dude realy 45% reduce critical 30% counter critical 30% cop  elemental protection  elemental song   each part on armro only difrent attribut is damn hign enogu to not get higher then 600-900 dmg per backstap

p/s: yoshi company hit the  weekest ppl and killing them fast {weekes means: not proper buffed }  so evan good buffed when left alone is dead  and mostly they stay out of siage zones where ppl trying to catch his party inside siage zone  what`s mean few buffs  so ofc they hit hard to be real dagger skills on full buff are realy lame low dmg give a simple test u will know stop with this sh1t crap nerf this nerf that.  cheers...

well i have nothing against m4djer, and we already are nerfed in daggers, now if u read what gm said, they are not even with cov,  and daggers are not OP, im tank/dagger i had pvp vs yoshimo and revell lots of times, some times i win some times i lose, same when i play vs  other classes, even akaneII from WP tryied to kill me today and i was not even buffed, he hited me hard but i manage my self to reach the castle, what i mean is that u need to learn to play each char, if u are archer then hit and run, if u are mage hit and run, if u are close range class then hit and dont run.

About other sh!ts, some tank classes have skills like judgment that reduces crit -30% and -20 pts to close range weapons, so plz dont tell me that OP sh!ts, now if he is well buffed he will never receive judge damage, his char is not good equiped and buffed, and i know that cuz i hit mage/tank for max 2k, so plz dont try to fuk us more

Phonex

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 02, 2012, 12:40:53 AM
Gideon, check pm pls!

Sof, ud, vengeance, song of windstorm, dance of blade storm don't last for ever.... and even 10-15 ppl on them for alot longuer those buffs could ever last dmg remains low....and they don't go down!

Stop ur flames for one second and lets be adults here. This is normal? 2pt's 3pt's hitting them and they don't die??

actually i wasnt never talking about u xD i was talking about the guy who started topic and QQ about daggers :D

and +1 for kastro he is right about refelct arrow, skills  and more, actually we always use kama too on party cuz if we dont use one, archers hit damn weak.