Merging chars - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Merging chars

Started by raymax, April 02, 2012, 12:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 03, 2012, 04:57:16 PM
so what about clan names? we again should change and bot clans can keep?

Well Drake will decide about :)
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

raymax

i think drake will do same  but ofc i can wrong :)

i hope he will not, no to discrimination, all player have same rights
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

flamingAwe

just a short story
once there was server called valkiria
and when it was born, some idiot created dozens of chars, with nicks similiar to infinity(idiot was from infinity)  char nicks
then this server was merged in dragon
so, you wanna say, all those lvl 1 chars on dragon, that came from valki,  will have priority over normal chars of old infinity in getting nicks untouched?

Tabbox

oldest and played char should keep the name,its the fairest way.

Shadow21

Quote from: Tabbox on April 03, 2012, 05:05:22 PM
oldest and played char should keep the name,its the fairest way.

yup, same was when happened merge infinity and nightmare. but seems now even 1lvl bots from x15 more important than real players.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Triuferkkk

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 03, 2012, 04:55:38 PM
u wrong i never say that dragon player is better of nm players

simple is more easy make name [] for a server that have 1/3 players of the others

when merge inf and nm u had almost same number of players

merge beetween nm and dragon is like the merge beetween valkyria and draogn ! lower number of chars and only them get name wiith []

that is still not fair, doesnt matter if dragon has 50k ppl or 1 person playing same goes to nightmare, all should be fair threated (not cuz you have more players, its ridiculous )

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Tabbox

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 03, 2012, 05:08:28 PM
yup, same was when happened merge infinity and nightmare. but seems now even 1lvl bots from x15 more important than real players.
he is just trying to put dragon ppls in an upper lvl.i'm so scared what he will do when he will get pwend in game.

DarkLoverPL

as i see,ShowStopper in many topics have one explanation: ppl from Dragon have big numbers of players/Dragon is oldest/ppl from INI MUST respect ppl from Dragon...hmmm...strange..
So ,Tabbox,maybe u r right!Im scared about what will happen,when he meet u/me/others on pvp :(
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: DarkLoverPL on April 03, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
as i see,ShowStopper in many topics have one explanation: ppl from Dragon have big numbers of players/Dragon is oldest/ppl from INI MUST respect ppl from Dragon...hmmm...strange..
So ,Tabbox,maybe u r right!Im scared about what will happen,when he meet u/me/others on pvp :(

you can kill people of dragon how much u want i dont care ( ofc respectiing rules )
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

SauroN

He gonna permaban you all  ;D Guys seriously I haven't seen such complainers like u. You've never played on Dragon, you've never played with Glasy but seems u know everything about him from hearsay of few ppl. Do u you really believe in Psyck's words? :D

Shadow21

sense of this topic is different abit. why ppl from x15 have more rights during merge than ppl from x30? cuz they r 2xmore? cool sh1t. and dont compare ini to valky here. we r not 10 bots on dead server.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

MegaZord

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 03, 2012, 04:55:38 PM
u wrong i never say that dragon player is better of nm players

simple is more easy make name [] for a server that have 1/3 players of the others

when merge inf and nm u had almost same number of players

merge beetween nm and dragon is like the merge beetween valkyria and draogn ! lower number of chars and only them get name wiith []

Man u drink somethink today? Lets see online: Dragon around  1,2 k people, Infinite Nightmare 800 ppl. And u compare this merge to merge of Dragon and Valkirya? LOL XD. Valkirya had max 200 online during this merge. 800/1200 its not 1/3 of population, back to school plz.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired