info - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

info

Started by cthon, April 03, 2012, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreamEater

Quote from: MegaZord on April 03, 2012, 10:07:26 AM
And tell me which moron going to hit baium for quest ? If he can kil mobs in toi for 30 fabrics and quest is done. And who nowadays pking on cabrio,hallate,kernon,golka etc? Those rb got low lvl and are killed by farmers so big clans even dont go there.
Doesnt matter ,its retarted to not be allowed to pk..tho personally i cant pk :D i reached 300 ::)

mecho

SELLING ITEMS FOR REAL MONEY:
Selling items for real money via forum/in game or any other site is illegal.
(Punishment 1200h ban up to permanent ban depends of the case)

b4 was perma ban
sigmechodve1.jpg" border="0
SirNapoleon / xSuLTaN - sps/ee
iSuLTaN - pw/tk <<<< Hero
xSuLTaNx - he/wk <<<< Hero

Shadow21

Quote from: Corpsse on April 03, 2012, 10:11:09 AM
You dudes complain too much about little things...seriously...

such little things in future will become big shit
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Cookie Monster

You can't PK but u can Donate for starwars items and L2W...Is this the real Dragon Network world? This situation really suxx now...

Healing Puss Summoner

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Cookie Monster on April 03, 2012, 10:31:07 AM
You can't PK but u can Donate for starwars items and L2W...Is this the real Dragon Network world? This situation really suxx now...
About PK we will see yet, about donate for starwars items show me who/where anyone mentioned about it? Cause im getting sick you day by day and your pitty comments. You dont like it, dont play it?!
About l2w well, 360h is like 15 days  ban so if you want to play 2x a month here you go, but probably rules might change a bit before we start as merged .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

DreamEater

Quote from: Cookie Monster on April 03, 2012, 10:31:07 AM
What u mean with "starwars items"?

cthon

Quote from: TrackZero on April 03, 2012, 10:36:46 AM
About PK we will see yet, about donate for starwars items show me who/where anyone mentioned about it? Cause im getting sick you day by day and your pitty comments. You dont like it, dont play it?!
About l2w well, 360h is like 15 days  ban so if you want to play 2x a month here you go, but probably rules might change a bit before we start as merged .

nice one.. since u are gm here u were always against that l2w sht and other programs and now u come and tell us: sure do it if u wanna play less..

n/c
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on April 03, 2012, 10:50:44 AM
nice one.. since u are gm here u were always against that l2w sht and other programs and now u come and tell us: sure do it if u wanna play less..

n/c
Well this aint final rules i mean we still have 10 days to edit them if we realize some of them are wrong , however i wouldn't enter in further discussion cause ..... just cause.
About PK thing as i said i will see about it and maybe 3rd time caught l2w perma ban on char, once again you will all know before merge how it will be .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Triuferkkk

About l2w well, 360h is like 15 days  ban so if you want to play 2x a month here you go, but probably rules might change a bit before we start as merged .
as far as i remember l2 w was always forbidden, you were baning many ppl who were using it, many places were clean, if  this new rule will come to "life" - youll just allow all ppl to use it, no matter what punishment it will be its still not perma so ppl wont afraid to use it.

about pking at rb, i thought it was more about pking ppl at baium or barakiel (quest bosses), rest doesnt matter, isnt so?

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Cookie Monster

Really this is the thought of a GM who wants to keep community alive... 

"You dont like it, dont play it?!"

Healing Puss Summoner

Blind

+1 for perma to l2w but since we have 2 servers with totaly different game rules I suggest  temporarily reduse the punishment for l2w [like 360h or so] so Dn_bot_ussers will have a time to accustom  to new_hard_rules.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

Geomantic

weird but if i see some character that i know for sure will fight me in the future on quest boss i will pk him before he finishes his quest

yes u can ban me after that but in my opinion there is nothing wrong to stop your enemy from progressing in the game

i was camping barakiel 2 month and been pked many times..... and never qq about it..... and at the end i toke nobles with badges

there is other ways to get quests done

nobles for TW badges // baium for mobs // toi rb QI sold on conny for cheap

AND YES!!!!!!!! USE UR ALLY/CLAN TO GET THOSE ITEMS

MonsterZoku