info - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

info

Started by cthon, April 03, 2012, 07:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SauroN

Quote from: Garro on April 03, 2012, 01:58:36 PM
Seriously whats wrong with them? 3rd time caught ? It should be first and last time , since we are all against it and no1 of us tolerated it in the past and even now , so you want to tell us that Glasy and CO thinks that L2w isnt something bad and it "JUST CAN HAPPEN FROM TIME TO TIME " ? What a facking great GM's they are . Looking forward to rape them IG .
Do you really think if they ban every1 who uses l2w with perma there will be ppl to play with?  ;D Don't understand me wrongly I don't tolerate l2w also but 1st time caught = perma is ridiculous.

DreamEater

Quote from: SauroN on April 03, 2012, 02:01:21 PM
Do you really think if they ban every1 who uses l2w with perma there will be ppl to play with?  ;D Don't understand me wrongly I don't tolerate l2w also but 1st time caught = perma is ridiculous.
Yeah right,if some1 is using l2w ,just ban him for a while and give him the chance to do it again.. cut the crap plz perma is the only way to get rid of it..

cerebelo

if u ban some then others will be affraid and stop using it ... this is main ideea ... if u tolerate them it's worst that could ever happen in this server
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on April 03, 2012, 01:58:36 PM
Seriously whats wrong with them? 3rd time caught ? It should be first and last time , since we are all against it and no1 of us tolerated it in the past and even now , so you want to tell us that Glasy and CO thinks that L2w isnt something bad and it "JUST CAN HAPPEN FROM TIME TO TIME " ? What a facking great GM's they are . Looking forward to rape them IG .
Well its not about glasy its about how their community wants at least thats what ive been told to.
Seems their community like those rules, and dont put me in bad situation cause.... cause ...
Maybe dragon people should make a poll or something really , but as i said im trying to talk to them we will see.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Well i am banning them perma for past 5 years and we still have 800+ players, PLAYERS not bots, if you wanna keep l2w just to have numbers thats something else then, in the end you play with players not with l2w zombies.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TrackZero on April 03, 2012, 02:08:04 PM
Well i am banning them perma for past 5 years and we still have 800+ players, PLAYERS not bots, if you wanna keep l2w just to have numbers thats something else then, in the end you play with players not with l2w zombies.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,268283.0.html

flamingAwe

Quote from: TrackZero on April 03, 2012, 02:04:56 PM
Well its not about glasy its about how their community wants at least thats what ive been told to.
Seems their community like those rules, and dont put me in bad situation cause.... cause ...
Maybe dragon people should make a poll or something really , but as i said im trying to talk to them we will see.

if we will make poll to remove glasy from netowrk, will  will work?
why do you care, that dragon players might make a poll about allowing cheating?

cerebelo

Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Garro on April 03, 2012, 02:41:26 PM
Look how they are voting there  :-X , omfg Zegladis gonna be 24/7 on fraps  :D

rly. they want to cheat ingame and their GM approoves that... lol.

this is the perfect picture of their community - botters  ;D

edit: or maybe let the pool finish ;).

Healing Puss Summoner

Cookie Monster

Quote from: V3r21g@7h0r on April 03, 2012, 03:01:28 PM
Hello, as a player I'm concerned about the way things are turning.
So in all gamers interest I'd like to ask everyone to post NICE/EXCELLENT IDEAS to make server better.
PLEASE be as clear as possible and keep flame/insults 4 your selfs, and maybe we got lucky and GM will do something.

Here is my suggestion:
- Make page with RB stats (ON/OFF - Time of death - Counter to respawn) [ at least for those more frequent]

- Be more flexible about L2W (like interdiction in RB / usable from XAm to XPM [like drop boost and exp boost]

Got more ideas???!!! Let us all hear what you have in mind to make server better and "fair" to every one.

PLEASE NO CRYING/FLAMING/INSULTING OR DUMB IDEAS!!!! (Lets all make an effort, I know you guys can)

TY

Healing Puss Summoner

DarkLoverPL

i read new rules and imo all is ok w/o one thing:Track,please,seriously...Think about l2w..
IMO its not normal rule..ppl have hard work to get items!
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

garikUA

Quote from: cerebelo on April 03, 2012, 02:42:17 PM

ha ha ha ... u asking botters if they wanna be banned

u can make a poll for scammers also :))
rly track its funny