Do you want GMs beng allowed to play as normal players

yes, allow them to be manages and users
15 (12.4%)
no, GM should be only manager, not involved
106 (87.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: April 05, 2012, 03:19:06 PM

SauroN

Oke how can u be sure that Track hasn't IG char? And how can u be sure that if Glasy says "Aight I won't play anymore" he won't be playing?

Peorexo

Quote from: SauroN on April 03, 2012, 04:11:36 PM
Oke how can u be sure that Track hasn't IG char? And how can u be sure that if Glasy says "Aight I won't play anymore" he won't be playing?
Easy we will see nerf on already lowrated class's or smth :)

SauroN

Quote from: Peorexo on April 03, 2012, 04:12:32 PM
Easy we will see nerf on already lowrated class's or smth :)
Glasy plays bp/pal atm and I haven't seen any boost on that char? The only class which was nerfed is he/glad and this is not cause of the high dmg simply this char was OP. I say this when I had He/Glad myself.

flamingAwe

Quote from: SauroN on April 03, 2012, 04:00:29 PM
In my opinion with such polls u'll just make things bad for you. I mean the rules will apply after the merge and they say don't insult GM, right? And you did it zillion times already. Don't think that I'm asslicker of Glasy. I'm not but I prefer to have a GM than no GM at all.  He might have done bad things but he helped a lot of ppl also when they got scammed.

Hi glassy asslicker #1, he'll be prowd of you
we don't insult any GMs in this topic
we do not even say that glasy should leave his job as GM (that's for other topic)
ppl, who vote YES here wish to separate "GM"  and "player".

SauroN

Quote from: flamingAwe on April 03, 2012, 04:40:58 PM
Hi glassy asslicker #1, he'll be prowd of you
we don't insult any GMs in this topic
we do not even say that glasy should leave his job as GM (that's for other topic)
ppl, who vote YES here wish to separate "GM"  and "player".
Read all of my posts before u write something ma dear INM community member. Once again I have nothing to do with Glasy he is my enemy IG so cut the crap about asslicking.
P.S Glasy im waiting for my reward IG  ;D

^ShowStopper^

Sauron my asslicker ? :D  
He hate me he got much ban lol

+1 for poll made by 1 ghost player xD
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

6bIK

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 03, 2012, 04:57:58 PM

if awe dont play , isnt means he dont belong to the community ;)

p.s. he can always come back ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

DreamEater

Quote from: SauroN on April 03, 2012, 04:00:29 PM
In my opinion with such polls u'll just make things bad for you. I mean the rules will apply after the merge and they say don't insult GM, right? And you did it zillion times already. Don't think that I'm asslicker of Glasy. I'm not but I prefer to have a GM than no GM at all.  He might have done bad things but he helped a lot of ppl also when they got scammed.
We arent insulting glaccy as a GM but as a player :D,and i guess everybody here prefers to have 1 less Gm than a corrupted to the bone GM ,u might are his enemy IG but prolly u are a wannabe asslicker,i personally dont mind him to play but those ban gossips are pissing me off tbh ,and about he/glad nerf it happend after he got 5k from some guy..

Di

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 03, 2012, 04:57:58 PM

he said things better ,a more cleaver than u till now so, +1 for him -1 for u

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

666VeNoM

Why open a poll  when we all know the result? Ofc the majority dont want GMs playing.

But honestly, I dont care. I think GMs can play, they only need to separate job from playtime.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

WindWalk

Quote from: 666VeNoM on April 03, 2012, 07:09:26 PM
Why open a poll  when we all know the result? Ofc the majority dont want GMs playing.

But honestly, I dont care. I think GMs can play, they only need to separate job from playtime.

It's like separate s-e-x from marriage.

DreamEater