15 (12.4%)
no, GM should be only manager, not involved
106 (87.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: April 05, 2012, 03:19:06 PM

WindWalk

SauroN

Quote from: DreamEater on April 03, 2012, 06:02:32 PM
We arent insulting glaccy as a GM but as a player :D,and i guess everybody here prefers to have 1 less Gm than a corrupted to the bone GM ,u might are his enemy IG but prolly u are a wannabe asslicker,i personally dont mind him to play but those ban gossips are pissing me off tbh ,and about he/glad nerf it happend after he got 5k from some guy..
He is getting from me 6k + now also but he didn't nerf me yet. Also Glasy doesn't nerf he suggests Drake to nerf and Drake does the job. Well some1 here posted TrackZero's ss killing Barakiel far away from spawn. If that isn't corruption, what's that? :D And yeah I'm the personal asslicker of Glasy. I can just laugh at that  ;D

cthon

glasy is a piece of trash, that knows sh1t about this game and nerfs all the things that he doesnt understand cause his IQ with negative value doesnt allow him to.. i was online yesterday on dragon when he logged and told to that botter server that NM players are qqing cause of walker... now tell me if it's normal to use cheats, maybe some of dragon players are so low that they just cant do it without..

PS : if anyone i can trust knows things about walker plz contact me via pm and give me links and explain me how to use it
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

BRexoo7

Quote from: Garro on April 04, 2012, 07:42:21 AM
As you can see this ghost person made a poll and real players are voting on it . Now see the result .

We had weeks ago a poll made by a our GM (related to Anakim scroll).
Real players voted, but the result wasn't considered. Why this latest poll (started by a former/active player) is more relevant?!

PS It's so hard to admit/live/play with the idea that others can have a GM on their Messenger's list-even on clan? Like someone stated: lets wait and see.

flamingAwe

Quote from: BRexoo7 on April 04, 2012, 10:29:13 AM

We had weeks ago a poll made by a our GM (related to Anakim scroll).
Real players voted, but the result wasn't considered. Why this latest poll (started by a former/active player) is more relevant?!

PS It's so hard to admit/live/play with the idea that others can have a GM on their Messenger's list-even on clan? Like someone stated: lets wait and see.

1st: it doesn't matter, who starts poll.. it doesn't matter AT ALL
2nd: don't you se difference between 56:45 (almost equal numbers for and against removing) and 85:15   ?
3rd: ofc admons won't consider this, my point of making this poll was to prove hat GMs don't listen to community,they do as they want (poll for botters about ban time is good for them, they will keep stupid rule, poll about playing GM will not be considered)

Di

Seems we are not the only......
While day many players make noobie char on  Infinity and ask how many gms we have, when i say 2 they open a LARGE SMILE! And most of em say   we have just glasy and it sux :(

That are the words from not 10 but rly many more players..... and they are from dragon... 
at end, im happy that we are going with Gideon and track because this GM-Player is .....

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Cookie Monster

We should make event. Set up Bots and make them siege xD This should be fun.

Healing Puss Summoner

MegaZord

Quote from: SauroN on April 04, 2012, 12:34:22 AM
He is getting from me 6k + now also but he didn't nerf me yet. Also Glasy doesn't nerf he suggests Drake to nerf and Drake does the job. Well some1 here posted TrackZero's ss killing Barakiel far away from spawn. If that isn't corruption, what's that? :D And yeah I'm the personal asslicker of Glasy. I can just laugh at that  ;D

What class do u play that u hit bp/pal 6k+? Its not possible when such class have proper buff. So w/o fairy tales plox xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Triuferkkk

Quote from: MegaZord on April 05, 2012, 12:40:18 AM
What class do u play that u hit bp/pal 6k+? Its not possible when such class have proper buff. So w/o fairy tales plox xD
maybe he doesnt know how to buff himself xD

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

SauroN

Quote from: MegaZord on April 05, 2012, 12:40:18 AM
As you said with proper buff it's not possible  ;D

DarkLoverPL

i know i know!
l2w got critical error and....no buffs...:P
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Blind

Dx play's w/o sws sorry.
p.s.
My list with nerfs is almost rdy  ;)
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)