CHARS 
GTFOme sh/se///////
TyeIsBack pr/bd active again!!!!!!!!! :D
tyrone TYR/DE RETAIL GLAD//////
BLACKMAGIK /SPS/EE
tyezy TH/PK
MANY OTHERS........

Phonex

Sorry i didn't knew the post was for me xD im phonex not pheonix xD hehe, but anyway, i didn't said that tyrone18 was a thief, i said that "TheLastH3r0" was a scammer, and u don't need to believe me, just check bad user section and u'll see by ur self, XD

LOL btw i loved this sentence:
Quote from: TrackZero on April 10, 2012, 12:24:27 PM
I wanted kinda to protect you from being trolled, but since you insist ...

Was like a, ok get ready to be flame xD
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

tyrone18

Quote from: Phonex on April 12, 2012, 09:28:49 PM
Sorry i didn't knew the post was for me xD im phonex not pheonix xD hehe, but anyway, i didn't said that tyrone18 was a thief, i said that "TheLastH3r0" was a scammer, and u don't need to believe me, just check bad user section and u'll see by ur self, XD

LOL btw i loved this sentence:
Was like a, ok get ready to be flame xD
y the chars owner is a scammer not me i just used the char and done it up for a wile so if u dont know me or know that i just used it dont flame me for nothink.
CHARS 
GTFOme sh/se///////
TyeIsBack pr/bd active again!!!!!!!!! :D
tyrone TYR/DE RETAIL GLAD//////
BLACKMAGIK /SPS/EE
tyezy TH/PK
MANY OTHERS........

cookie40372

Quote from: MIRAA on April 12, 2012, 02:11:07 AM
Who cares about lowbies
hmmm so thats 70% of server then   :o

Thanks Laurica  :-* :-* :-*
C00KIE33 gl/pp  ty/bd
PureHate  th/da
HitToKill     th/wl  ty/spoiler
BloodTyrant  ty/de  necro/ol
IHowlForYou sh/tk  bp/wc  pr/wl  pp/bd
c00kie37 sps/ee  sws/wc

Phonex

Quote from: tyrone18 on April 13, 2012, 12:33:21 AM
y the chars owner is a scammer not me i just used the char and done it up for a wile so if u dont know me or know that i just used it dont flame me for nothink.

Well next time don't be so noob and stop using chars that scams ppl, cuz like it or not, u become a scammer too, why? easy, cuz u are playing a scammer char xD, and you put it so proud under the name of chars u play (OFC now u deleted xD ) so live with it, and btw WTF is "My native Language is English" mate u seriously write drunk or are fuking screwed.

DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Tagada

Quote from: Phonex on April 15, 2012, 03:37:58 AM
Well next time don't be so noob and stop using chars that scams ppl, cuz like it or not, u become a scammer too, why? easy, cuz u are playing a scammer char xD, and you put it so proud under the name of chars u play (OFC now u deleted xD ) so live with it, and btw WTF is "My native Language is English" mate u seriously write drunk or are fuking screwed.

Quote from: cookie40372 on April 10, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
I think you all have your wires crossed,This player is not a scammer for your info he was playing on TheLasth3r0 char when he was in Mojoo clan and yes he was given acc details by the account owner asulica(aka Costy) and when he came out of Mojoo Costy took acc back because Laurica needed Costy to play pr/bd for clan and Laurica knows this to be 100% truth,i can understand ppl thinking that tyrone is costy because tye still has TheLastH3r0 as one of his chars on his forum details,there are many ppl in mojoo who know tyrone is no scammer so if any of you read all the post can you make it clear that he is no scammer.scammers are low to do what they do to other players so for sure its not nice to be called one when your not....

He said he's not playing it anymore... What don't you get in his words ? Really...
/End of the story.
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.