I want 2 subbed + 1 unsubbed char outside
47 (71.2%)
I want 1 subbed + 1 support char outside
19 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: April 23, 2012, 07:47:01 PM

__Metallica__

Quote from: MELCHAEA on April 17, 2012, 06:38:37 AM
Try to check what mmo means before start to post this stuff and making a faked up situation more faked up...

I personally do not care How a multibox/multibot community works in dragon,you have already openned Aeolus bag of winds with your new non perma ban for bots rullings.and time on that will prove me right.
you trying to make this server even less playable by those who actually play the game...
As for our beloved GMs that ignore pms in forum about old bugs that have been fixed (which obviously are not).Let me know when the issue will be fixed because i will never bother to log in to just check.

Reason is because i simply spit on the face of your new rules.plain and simple.i play here for 5 years and
i could tolerate bots and multiboxes as a result from gm not being there (EVA) because i simply hunted them down and trainned them...but gms being elastic to botters is something i cannot stomach at all.

Enjoy your new server and i wish many happy full buffed pvps and a server full of people/bots/boxes/whatever in the future with divine energy that costs 1kk in market as some dragon users set for good example price.

BB and gl to all infinity left overs and nightmare community.

"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

lasombra

It's online game.
You play here with other ppl, not with boxes army.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

^ShowStopper^

As i sayed already the rule is so clear no more solo player with xxx box
( ofc if u use box inside town for buff u will got ban too )
Play in a clan or with friends
About people that play in same house relax ofc u can use totaly 4 chars
I know family players in dragon and ofc Track know in Nm so if we will ban them for error i will advise track and track will advise me about...
Track had to accept some rules from Dragon and i had to accept some from Nm and this is 1 of them simple....and i had not so big problem to accept it cos this is a "group" game not solo game.....
Organize ur clan or simple join in another active......and ofc this rule will help to stop solo farmers.....
We dont need to ask to one about rules cos some decisions can not be taked by players!!!
Ofc we can consider your opinoins but last choise is ours ! This topic/poll is useless.... rules will not change cos some players cry about.....
Open a poll about some rule is like ask to a thief the laws to punish those who steal...plssss
Have fun in game back to work.... work in progress during day will post some news in dragon announcement section
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

Peorexo

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 17, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
Open a poll about some rule is like ask to a thief the laws to punish those who steal...plssss
Have fun in game back to work.... work in progress during day will post some news in dragon announcement section
Ya and u asked l2w users if they want get perma or period time ban, rofl

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: ShowStopper on April 17, 2012, 09:57:53 AM
As i sayed already the rule is so clear no more solo player with xxx box
( ofc if u use box inside town for buff u will got ban too )
Play in a clan or with friends
About people that play in same house relax ofc u can use totaly 4 chars
I know family players in dragon and ofc Track know in Nm so if we will ban them for error i will advise track and track will advise me about...
Track had to accept some rules from Dragon and i had to accept some from Nm and this is 1 of them simple....and i had not so big problem to accept it cos this is a "group" game not solo game.....
Organize ur clan or simple join in another active......and ofc this rule will help to stop solo farmers.....
We dont need to ask to one about rules cos some decisions can not be taked by players!!!
Ofc we can consider your opinoins but last choise is ours ! This topic/poll is useless.... rules will not change cos some players cry about.....

+1
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Dumbled0re

Being GM and playing on a clan it's allowed why ? You always use ur power to help your buddies and clan... Its lot worst then play with bots..
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Peorexo on April 17, 2012, 01:52:49 PM
Ya and u asked l2w users if they want get perma or period time ban, rofl

I didn't
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

DarkLoverPL

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 17, 2012, 02:11:25 PM
Being GM and playing on a clan it's allowed why ? You always use ur power to help your buddies and clan... Its lot worst then play with bots..
on INI was rule:GM dont play on srv!
but....
hmm...
if he play RLY as normal player..dont abuse GM power..hmm...and if i call him "newbie" and i dont get ban :) :P  ;D ...so why not?
but as i say:play RLY as normal player and dont use GM panel to help friend from clan.
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

andreww

lol l2w is alowed so i can run whit 6 puppets at the same time

and why would i care:D
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Dumbled0re

I already said it from now on Im glad that we have a new GM team.. someone who really works and knows what they are doing about game.. no offense for Glasy.. but u arent a coder not even an TI assistant or something like that so I cant see what you mean when you say that you are "working for us".. wtf u want ? u dont code.. u maybe test some skills sometimes not alone for sure.. wtf u mean with work.. u wanna be GM w/o working or something !? They are working at moment not you.. you work is to be in game with GM char and ur Dx char chatting with some nubs from your clan that have no idea whats going on inside all big clans, besides they never been in 1 ?! Dont tell me that you have char on all clans and u have a snitch inside clans like my BG... I was a DX as well and I have LOT of friends there.. I know whats going on for sure.. and I never moved a finger to disturb you or your clan.. unlike u think and u said I havent done sh1t to my fellows on DX.. and never did.. you are the 1 with a fvcking BIG mind that is all time doing movies with DX and someone else... grow up.. u should listen to ur friends when they tell you to go out more etc.. now lets us speak free on forum and stop deleting/closing threads please.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

PvtStuka

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 17, 2012, 02:53:38 PM
I already said it from now on Im glad that we have a new GM team.. someone who really works and knows what they are doing about game.. no offense for Glasy.. but u arent a coder not even an TI assistant or something like that so I cant see what you mean when you say that you are "working for us".. wtf u want ? u dont code.. u maybe test some skills sometimes not alone for sure.. wtf u mean with work.. u wanna be GM w/o working or something !? They are working at moment not you.. you work is to be in game with GM char and ur Dx char chatting with some nubs from your clan that have no idea whats going on inside all big clans, besides they never been in 1 ?! Dont tell me that you have char on all clans and u have a snitch inside clans like my BG... I was a DX as well and I have LOT of friends there.. I know whats going on for sure.. and I never moved a finger to disturb you or your clan.. unlike u think and u said I havent done sh1t to my fellows on DX.. and never did.. you are the 1 with a fvcking BIG mind that is all time doing movies with DX and someone else... grow up.. u should listen to ur friends when they tell you to go out more etc.. now lets us speak free on forum and stop deleting/closing threads please.

Did you copy+paste this in a .txt? Bcoz it will be deleted soon :P

Astramael      [db/tr]

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 17, 2012, 02:53:38 PM
wow, so much hate in this post.