Web Analytics
Goodbye to all

News:

Main Menu

Goodbye to all

Started by Phonex, April 18, 2012, 11:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Dunno why track is deleting my post, but well here we go again, Im off of game, and just wanna ty all for this last 6 years of fun, we had our bad and good times, but most of time was cool :D, i will not say why im off cuz i dont want to get post deleted again, so TY guys for ur time, friendship and for all, was really fun knowing u all.  8)
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Javardsnegger

Bye, was nice to play with u! Cya tomorrow!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

6bIK

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

qwertyzxc

Quote from: 6bIK on April 19, 2012, 12:52:04 AM
seeya soon or reroled ;)

its provocation for gms :D he will still play im sure ueheheh :D

dutchy

feel the power of dragon th/da nerf...
i got also with sk/se on mana gain and drain health seems we got dragon skills here
ty for  good times  need sps/ee its goood here xd

andreww

Quote from: Phonex on April 18, 2012, 11:11:05 PM
Dunno why track is deleting my post, but well here we go again, Im off of game, and just wanna ty all for this last 6 years of fun, we had our bad and good times, but most of time was cool :D, i will not say why im off cuz i dont want to get post deleted again, so TY guys for ur time, friendship and for all, was really fun knowing u all.  8)
cya mf :D we all know what misunderstanding is , we all feel like that also
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

0ScUMR

Track, could u close this useless cry topic please ? thank ya