CB FTW - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

CB FTW

Started by protocol, April 27, 2012, 02:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaZord

Quote from: Peorexo on April 27, 2012, 01:42:57 PM
Bleh, until temp left this server in 3-4pt we could handle total zerg from aod/cb side and we was owning them hard, but atm... true :)

Heh,it was AOD+BH ally. Bh had max 2 pt's in that time, rest was Aod. And against us was Sheva,TH,Eb,Broken,Black Army,Renesance and some smaller clans like Wp. So stop QQ.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Peorexo

Quote from: MegaZord on April 29, 2012, 07:00:04 AM
Heh,it was AOD+BH ally. Bh had max 2 pt's in that time, rest was Aod. And against us was Sheva,TH,Eb,Broken,Black Army,Renesance and some smaller clans like Wp. So stop QQ.
Yeah right what else? WE had Sheva, TH+EB have max 1 pt, BA/rene and dunno what else was our enemy, blackarmy on first siege when they tried to help us, started fighting with us and join ur ally so...
And about smaller clans aod shouldnt talk cuz u merged around 10 clans to aod xD

Di

Who cares for temp? its dead... same lets talk about the active clans now... CB,AOD,BA and so on xD
let the past die there..

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

ylim

Quote from: protocol on April 27, 2012, 02:40:53 AM
i guess CB is winning in the new merge server

yeah they totaly showed yday on TW how they rule everything :)

Peorexo

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
It wasnt u who fcked us but yoshi crew . We were splitted like nabs and thats why we lost ;D

Speaking about PVP , GF in Anthy and Valky ^^
xaxa that tw was truly awesome :D 2 guys stolen they wards and went faaar breaking their forces ^^

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Peorexo on April 27, 2012, 01:42:57 PM
Bleh, until temp left this server in 3-4pt we could handle total zerg from aod/cb side and we was owning them hard)

Pricless words.... in those times... cb where nothing more then pro dash athlets....! Their core is still noob tbh...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Voodoo

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 30, 2012, 02:58:52 PM
Pricless words.... in those times... cb where nothing more then pro dash athlets....! Their core is still noob tbh...

And you are awesome!

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 30, 2012, 02:58:52 PM

Stop being butthurt, it was entirely your fault that you got kicked. I wouldn't invite you in the first place, thank that to Viana, who has too much of a gentle heart. Now, get ingame and try to break out of the nonfactor zone.

Astramael      [db/tr]

ylim

Quote from: Garro on April 29, 2012, 11:34:11 PM
It wasnt u who fcked us but yoshi crew . We were splitted like nabs and thats why we lost ;D

Speaking about PVP , GF in Anthy and Valky ^^

not us for sure :D seems u forget who killed u and who heal them when they stolen ward and sure u wasnt there with 2 pt when we foked u with 2 pt at goddard aswell. and our pt had no connection at all that CB and SG must jump between giran and goddard :D

protocol

Quote from: PolSilv3r on April 27, 2012, 01:47:38 PM
Where have you been b4 merge? :D
i been playing on dragon nest more of a skilled game, its boring if u have healer behind u but this game use real skill, u need to aim and dodge ingame

Peorexo

Quote from: Garro on April 30, 2012, 05:03:08 PM
I'm already bored of explaing you , what's ur lvl in pvp and what you can do against us . Every single pvp action shows that , even with biggest numbers u still can't beat us so please be realistic in ur words .
You was too afraid to meet us in castle and u used a daggers crew to stole the ward . Still we lost a ward and u got it , but for sure it wont help u .
We're just keeping balance on server, i wont allow CB complete full wards again :P

PvtStuka

Quote from: Peorexo on April 30, 2012, 05:41:23 PM
We're just keeping balance on server, i wont allow CB complete full wards again :P

Sheriff Revell.

Astramael      [db/tr]