Web Analytics
Invisible Great Wolf

News:

Main Menu

Invisible Great Wolf

Started by TheNoob, May 10, 2012, 02:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNoob

:'( Hi folks, I decide to play here after a long break. Everything seems to work after the merge exept for my Great Wolf.
I can summon my wolf but I cannot see it. I also cannot target it and when I want to summon it again it says that I cannot simmon 2 pets at the same time.
What's the bug? If a Gm want s my accountname I can Pm.

thx in advance

cerebelo

all pets are invisible ... known bug ...
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

TheNoob

Well that's funny. I just did the wolf quest again and that wolf is visible.
Another thing is that I cannot sell no-grade items in a shop because they don't deal with those goods but I also cannot throw it on the ground and I also cannot put it in the garbagecan. What do I do with that useless stuff? Is my character perhaps bugged since the merge?

I see that I posted this in the wrong forum. Perhaps an Admin move it to the bug section of the dragon server

cerebelo

Quote from: TheNoob on May 10, 2012, 02:46:59 PM
Well that's funny. I just did the wolf quest again and that wolf is visible.
Another thing is that I cannot sell no-grade items in a shop because they don't deal with those goods but I also cannot throw it on the ground and I also cannot put it in the garbagecan. What do I do with that useless stuff? Is my character perhaps bugged since the merge?

I see that I posted this in the wrong forum. Perhaps an Admin move it to the bug section of the dragon server

sell in shop ... and relog .... then items gone .... allso known bug

ps :  read bug section u will find your answers there also
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY