Dagger subclass

News:

Main Menu

Dagger subclass

Started by Qwerty1, August 14, 2012, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwerty1

Hi
I want back to play on dn and have some questions:                                                                                             
I want to make dagger but I do not know what it is now good
I'm interested WK/TH. Its good subclass now? what about this combination? what armor for him(heavy/light vesper)?
How else do you recommend dagger sub or other fighter subclass?

I need any opinion ty and gl

+GekKey+

for sure heavy is a winner on th/wk

Di

consider pp/Th also, it will be nice on high five

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

6bIK

any class is good, if u know how to play...

p.s. yes, th/wk is rly funny class.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

JTKnight

I play a th/da and really enjoy it. With decent equipment it's a solid char. Not the most powerful but not a pushover either. 
Good luck and have fun
Jim
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

mrialinda

i suggest u to w8 how sets etc will be them u can decide what use heavy or light

th/wk if u know play it is very good char , specially with bow xD and dual daggers

but on h5 i think u will need a tank if u want play th/xx
ur favorite hero

+GekKey+

imo th/wk is now average. Everyone can kill their cats in 1/2 shots, and ppl now understand that they need to kill the summon 1st... so one of the big benefit of th/wk is gone. Same in PvE, mobs have more and more strong aoe skills and you are constantly re summoning... Unless you make it follow a healer wich can stay far from mobs all the time.

In my opinion, make a th/tank or th/pp if you are more the solo type person.

Blizzer

Considering we are moving to H5 post above is kind of invalid. Summons are way better in that chronicle than in the one we had so far. Finally they got some better stats and interesting sharing skills from master. Also daggers themselves seem to be a bit better but for sure you'll need dual daggers for this class. I don't say that th/wk or th/pp will be at the same level as th/pal or th/da, yet they'll be way more playable than before.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Alex

just play the same class as blizzer and you will own
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

JTKnight

Quote from: Alex on December 17, 2012, 01:57:35 PM
just play the same class as blizzer and you will own
Although I don't know you or Blizzer personally, I have seen both of you play your char's and I can tell that your successes are NOT just the char. You both know how to play your char's well. Those of us who don't have the same level of skill won't do as well. :)
Jim
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

Alex

Quote from: JTKnight on December 17, 2012, 03:43:29 PM
Although I don't know you or Blizzer personally, I have seen both of you play your char's and I can tell that your successes are NOT just the char. You both know how to play your char's well. Those of us who don't have the same level of skill won't do as well. :)
Jim

its very nice of you to say this! thanks!
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

+GekKey+

Quote from: Blizzer on December 17, 2012, 10:42:19 AM
Considering we are moving to H5 post above is kind of invalid. Summons are way better in that chronicle than in the one we had so far. Finally they got some better stats and interesting sharing skills from master. Also daggers themselves seem to be a bit better but for sure you'll need dual daggers for this class. I don't say that th/wk or th/pp will be at the same level as th/pal or th/da, yet they'll be way more playable than before.

Yes, th/wk will be more playable, but it wont be the great char it used to be...
As for the skill, Servitor Share wont do much in mass pvp... mostlikely th/wk are asked to used the queen cat, wich has terrible fighting abilities, and I think even the best summons in mass pvp will still be too easy to kill vs what it can kill.
The boost from 15% to 35% on excessive loyalty is cool, but once again, its the summon that benefit that.
Spirit sharing gives something interesting...  P. Atk./M. Atk. +5%, skill P. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. by +7%, Casting Spd. +5%, and Critical Rate +10%.