YOU ARE NOT SF!1!! 1 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

YOU ARE NOT SF!1!! 1

Started by weapon_zero, August 30, 2012, 03:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Depends on who you serve.... fish......

If it was Dragner, then the fact that you live is just another mine failure.

*Sniff.....
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

LadyZENITH

Yeah, and bald man is laughing. Fine.

Edit: I mean bold off course, not bald. sorry.

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

weapon_zero

Quote from: LadyZENITH on October 21, 2012, 03:18:33 AM
Depends on who you serve.... fish......

If it was Dragner, then the fact that you live is just another mine failure.

*Sniff.....

Don´t be too hard with yourself... we are all "human" after all hueheheueuehehe ;)

Any news hailing from the world of gaming?

LadyZENITH

Quote from: lasombra on October 24, 2012, 02:56:41 PM
yup
still bald. All time ;)
Well, still better then the dreads....  :o

Quote from: weapon_zero on October 25, 2012, 11:32:40 PM
Don´t be too hard with yourself... we are all "human" after all hueheheueuehehe ;)

Any news hailing from the world of gaming?
I suffered a couple of complete nerve breakdowns.... but to be called human still insults me!  >:(

The games... nah, I'm really not too much in to games anymore. Well not the new ones I mean. The old ones I love. Spent a lot of time making map and playing the old Red Alert 1 lately. Most new games turned so bad that I no longer pay attention (well there are exceptions, like "Dishonored", etc.) But unfortunately there are no exceptions on the mmo scene.

After the failure of Tera I was pushed in to GW2. Well and i would scrape it asap if I did not turn to like my character. Eeeeh...
http://i.imgur.com/GwLRm.jpg

The issue there is that it is the most asocial game ever. You can literally finish it without saying a word to anyone else. Just run with zerg from event to event, everyone gets rewarded...  is that really an mmo? Geez.... The thing with me is that Ill not cooperate unless forced to by the situation. Did not hear any good things about Blade and Soul as well, a lot of imbalance, game is completely not PVP optimized, so the only home remains Archeage, but what a glimmering hope. Well, nothing will ever beat L2C4 probably, but  i want it to be at least decent.

felo41

Quote from: LadyZENITH on October 27, 2012, 12:25:19 AM
Well, still better then the dreads....  :o
I suffered a couple of complete nerve breakdowns.... but to be called human still insults me!  >:(

The games... nah, I'm really not too much in to games anymore. Well not the new ones I mean. The old ones I love. Spent a lot of time making map and playing the old Red Alert 1 lately. Most new games turned so bad that I no longer pay attention (well there are exceptions, like "Dishonored", etc.) But unfortunately there are no exceptions on the mmo scene.

After the failure of Tera I was pushed in to GW2. Well and i would scrape it asap if I did not turn to like my character. Eeeeh...
http://i.imgur.com/GwLRm.jpg

The issue there is that it is the most asocial game ever. You can literally finish it without saying a word to anyone else. Just run with zerg from event to event, everyone gets rewarded...  is that really an mmo? Geez.... The thing with me is that Ill not cooperate unless forced to by the situation. Did not hear any good things about Blade and Soul as well, a lot of imbalance, game is completely not PVP optimized, so the only home remains Archeage, but what a glimmering hope. Well, nothing will ever beat L2C4 probably, but  i want it to be at least decent.
checkout Rift Online
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

durek

Today some mofo try to reset my password  hahaha , after all this years first time ever it happens xD
Wonder is my chars up there somewhere ?  :o

Anyway , hi old players from infinity  :-*

ufok  he/pp
Kebi  ee/sws
Kedi  th/wl

PolSilv3r

Quote from: durek on November 03, 2012, 10:26:55 PM
Today some mofo try to reset my password  hahaha , after all this years first time ever it happens xD
Wonder is my chars up there somewhere ?  :o

Anyway , hi old players from infinity  :-*

Gimme the id and pass and I will tell You  ::)  ;D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

iMEXX

ohoh co robisz kurwaaaaaaaaaaa q pierdole HAHahha :D

hi folks :D
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless