Main Menu

DX

Started by xin, November 05, 2012, 10:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: xin on November 05, 2012, 10:41:04 AM
we have killed dx bots on fortress, so showstopper came and:

why i got 2h chat ban?
why he can come as gm and report to his clan what are we doing?
why he can insult me? for insulting him i've get 48h ban in game and 3days ban on forum, and now he can insult me, just like that?
i just wrote, that we owned his clan, so he logged as gm and he's insulting me that i always say bullth1t and gave me chat ban.

AS ALWAYS YOU JUST LIE :)
1) I WAS THERE FOR CHECK KYLER - PEOPLW CALLED ME THERE FOR KYLER IN MULTIBOX ( AND HE WAS NOT )
2) YOU STARTED INSULT ME AND FLAME ME WHEN U POST SOMETHING POST ALL NOT ONLY PART THAT SHOW PEOPLE DIFFERENT THINGS
3) AFTER I CHECKED KYLER I GONE AWAY FROM FORTRESS AND LET YOU ALL FIGHT
( YOU CAN ASK TO PEOPLE THAT FOUND ME IN HARDINS ACCADEMY AND THAT TALKED WITH ME )

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

xin

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 05, 2012, 06:08:02 PM
AS ALWAYS YOU JUST LIE :)
1) I WAS THERE FOR CHECK KYLER - PEOPLW CALLED ME THERE FOR KYLER IN MULTIBOX ( AND HE WAS NOT )
2) YOU STARTED INSULT ME AND FLAME ME WHEN U POST SOMETHING POST ALL NOT ONLY PART THAT SHOW PEOPLE DIFFERENT THINGS
3) AFTER I CHECKED KYLER I GONE AWAY FROM FORTRESS AND LET YOU ALL FIGHT
( YOU CAN ASK TO PEOPLE THAT FOUND ME IN HARDINS ACCADEMY AND THAT TALKED WITH ME )
again insulting me, and i can't answer becouse he'll ban me if i'll do this.
about other players, this is part of game, but GM can't insult players, especially w/o reason. and you did this in game and gave me chat ban to not let me answer, and now insulting again. if you think that you can do whatever you want becouse you are gm, this is sign, that some1 with greater rights should look at you, and maybe cut your rights.

this 1 line is all i said on that siege

Chamstwu w życiu należy siÄ™ przeciwstawiać siÅ,om i godnoÅ›ciom osobistom
dla niedouczonych wyjasnienie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dMWaI6MBY&feature=related

Sec

Thats true, he didn't say anything just that one sentece and got chat ban :) .
There wasn't any flame or insult. Everything is on that screen.

JKR

I still cant understand why admin team still loose so many time with some players on this network... ÃŽ know server would be prolly dead if it wasnt Glasy work... but there are so many stuff to be done that wasting time with some people isnt worth the effort... again & again the same thing... most of them are kids but other's arent and to those you shouldnt give a 3/4th change... simple because they dont care & they gona do the same as soon as they find some other way to do that and earn some real money, because real money is the main goal to most of this "members" in & out of DX clan... btw people in that clan should find some other way to get real money instead of trading/selling dc on market for high prices, doing that some random players with real lifes and even some other's that are active believe that real price for dc is 3kkk...

Let's wait for 2013.

It's easy to insult someone else.. the hard to achive is to understand what that same one meant