so who is the best gm ever on dragon?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Alex on November 18, 2012, 02:43:21 PM
hi, I wanted to make that poll on dragon forum but there is no such option :(

everyone can vote for 2 GMs in case if you cant decide whom do you love more

so who is the best gm ever on dragon?
You must be extremely bored!! I voted Kotenka biggest boobs of all time of times :) (with ugliest husband eva thou!)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Unt0uchable

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Unt0uchable on November 18, 2012, 03:11:48 PM
and where are old Inf GMs ?
Are you blind or something ?? There are a few on the list I guess... who else you wanna there ? Zenith ??

_Track.. sorry for the /off topic wont happen again but I'm really pissed & you know it already!

Quote from: MegaZord on November 18, 2012, 01:47:13 PM
Btw who da fak is he?

Why ?? Wanna meet me as well ?? Dont you get it ?? Maybe I'm old enough to be your father & I'm sure I could be the father of most of you even tho. I'm glad I'm not.. above all cause there are many children abandoned & in need of a family nowdays that I would never ever do a child at moment but I guess most of ppl are to greedy and so selfish/narrow minded that they cant even get that... well I'll tell you who I am... Im a dragon player since ever, that already have been in some big clans on Dragon server not like most of you here claiming when you only keep playing because your server died & to allow you to keep enjoying the game someone decided to merge the servers... you are lucky that people like we had before at gm team arent around anymore or else your server would simple close & most of you at moment would have 0 in game & you would have to donate again... I was also real life friend of Katus aka Tugaman aka Fullorca etc etc, S0ulS0ciety clan leader & nº1 clan on DN ranking ( & I'm only going to focus on him at moment to avoid some other sh1ts ) but maybe you are aware that most people nowday's prefer/like to asslick some "virtual friend's" instead of belive in those who always got for them what they couldnt get in real life w/o being scamed from some other real life "friends"... also some of those wannabe's that have 0 knowledge about games/computers etc... they think that they have found a way to earn big money in game & also in real life ( I'm wondering how... ) that's why the price for GCM's & Dc's are like they were/are... & then some people saying ooo price for DC are 3kkk+++ sure it is.. with so many resellers on Dx, also on some other clans ofc, with shops all time buying/reselling ofc the price it's high, besides that they also manage donations in some countries, guess what happens... so for those that do not loose all time playing they cant be aware of this because they are living their real lifes, isnt it ?? Now you know a little better who I am & even thou. if some of you around here that say/think you are able to understand/write/comprehend proper english/french etc etc I'm afraid you can't... anyway I'm waiting for some invites on real life to clear out whatever you wanna... not behind a computer... cheers.

Quote from: Dominiass on November 18, 2012, 01:47:13 PM
awww that rage, it seems some1 didn't masturbate yet today

That's what you do to relax when you are pissed ? Grow up kido & go out sometimes, tipical nowday's wannabe.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

WannaBe

Voted for track ...  but if some old infi/zen gm's were there i'd prolly go for Piccy ;)
but dead race .... Track or Infi gms :) i luv em both
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: WannaBe on November 18, 2012, 03:29:03 PM
Voted for track ...  but if some old infi/zen gm's were there i'd prolly go for Piccy ;)
but dead race .... Track or Infi gms :) i luv em both
thanks but i prefer i dont win because wearing a reward of most wanted GM means there is something bad :D , i prefer we keep a healthy balance of love & hate ^^
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

WannaBe

Quote from: TrackZero on November 18, 2012, 03:35:10 PM
thanks but i prefer i dont win because wearing a reward of most wanted GM means there is something bad :D , i prefer we keep a healthy balance of love & hate ^^

Truth is the truth bro :)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

JKR

Quote from: ylim on November 18, 2012, 03:58:25 PM
there were GM on infinity ?
Stop acting smart like you always do, even if this time you are on the light side.. you are only a backstaber nothing else.

It's easy to insult someone else.. the hard to achive is to understand what that same one meant

Blizzer

Quote from: Dumbled0re on November 18, 2012, 03:17:37 PM
Are you blind or something ?? There are a few on the list I guess... who else you wanna there ? Zenith ??

_Track.. sorry for the /off topic wont happen again but I'm really pissed & you know it already!

Why ?? Wanna meet me as well ?? Dont you get it ?? Maybe I'm old enough to be your father & I'm sure I could be the father of most of you even tho. I'm glad I'm not.. above all cause there are many children abandoned & in need of a family nowdays that I would never ever do a child at moment but I guess most of ppl are to greedy and so selfish/narrow minded that they cant even get that... well I'll tell you who I am... Im a dragon player since ever, that already have been in some big clans on Dragon server not like most of you here claiming when you only keep playing because your server died & to allow you to keep enjoying the game someone decided to merge the servers... you are lucky that people like we had before at gm team arent around anymore or else your server would simple close & most of you at moment would have 0 in game & you would have to donate again... I was also real life friend of Katus aka Tugaman aka Fullorca etc etc, S0ulS0ciety clan leader & nº1 clan on DN ranking ( & I'm only going to focus on him at moment to avoid some other sh1ts ) but maybe you are aware that most people nowday's prefer/like to asslick some "virtual friend's" instead of belive in those who always got for them what they couldnt get in real life w/o being scamed from some other real life "friends"... also some of those wannabe's that have 0 knowledge about games/computers etc... they think that they have found a way to earn big money in game & also in real life ( I'm wondering how... ) that's why the price for GCM's & Dc's are like they were/are... & then some people saying ooo price for DC are 3kkk+++ sure it is.. with so many resellers on Dx, also on some other clans ofc, with shops all time buying/reselling ofc the price it's high, besides that they also manage donations in some countries, guess what happens... so for those that do not loose all time playing they cant be aware of this because they are living their real lifes, isnt it ?? Now you know a little better who I am & even thou. if some of you around here that say/think you are able to understand/write/comprehend proper english/french etc etc I'm afraid you can't... anyway I'm waiting for some invites on real life to clear out whatever you wanna... not behind a computer... cheers.

That's what you do to relax when you are pissed ? Grow up kido & go out sometimes, tipical nowday's wannabe.
Making it short - he is no one worth attention  8)

@topic
Juggler and Halu the best and fairest ones  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

PolSilv3r

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005