15 (11.6%)
Juggler
11 (8.5%)
BiGCaT
15 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Blizzer

Quote from: Dumbled0re on November 18, 2012, 05:58:08 PM
Usually I dont speak bout this but in your case I will just to prove you are nothing more that a wannabe... you dont even know how to spell it dumbass... compreendes ? Im just waiting for your brasilian friends or whatever start saying that their language was the former 1 which Portuguese is based on... also that were the brasilians that found Portugal & not the other way around... rofl
Jesus, chill gringo  :D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Dumbled0re

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 18, 2012, 06:27:24 PM
YOU KNOW WHAT IS IRONY ?
ALL KNOW THAT ALEX  HATE BIGCAT AND WAS REASON WHY HE LEFT DRAGON
CHILL OUT MAN UR GANGASTER TALKING STARTING TO PISS ME OFF ;)

I'm really afraid of your constant insults/threats & your anger management issues since ever... also wanna meet me ? Tell your DOG Katus to come to speak to me or maybe I'll go to speak to him 1st ? or dont you care about your "friends" ? Who is tired & sick bout your attitude it's me & since long time, that's why I have stoped playing here almost since 1 year ago... ;) Now let's see what's going to happen... I'm out.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: Dumbled0re on November 18, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
I'm really afraid of your constant insults/threats & your anger management issues since ever... also wanna meet me ? Tell your DOG Katus to come to speak to me or maybe I'll go to speak to him 1st ? or dont you care about your "friends" ? Who is tired & sick bout your attitude it's me & since long time, that's why I have stoped playing here almost since 1 year ago... ;) Now let's see what's going to happen... I'm out.

stop take drugs :D and most of all stop lie i changed ur chars name just 1 week ago so how is possible you stop play here ? 8) when u need something u lick my ass and when u no need more u lick track's ass ! how to call u ? i let answer other players
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

mrialinda

Quote from: Dumbled0re on November 18, 2012, 06:56:54 PM
wtb adress of katus
ur favorite hero

Dylanio

Quote from: ShowStopper on November 18, 2012, 07:02:07 PM
stop take drugs :D and most of all stop lie i changed ur chars name just 1 week ago so how is possible you stop play here ? 8) when u need something u lick my ass and when u no need more u lick track's ass ! how to call u ? i let answer other players
New Pedro maybe  ;D

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:26:06 PM
New Pedro maybe  ;D
sayd by the retard who dont even got ballts to tell who he is xD
ur favorite hero

Dylanio

Quote from: mrialinda on November 18, 2012, 07:28:53 PM
sayd by the retard who dont even got ballts to tell who he is xD
Not ur problem who i am........but all know ur DN history......i can hide my name in game......u cant do the same about ur past  ::)

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:31:18 PM
Not ur problem who i am........but all know ur DN history......i can hide my name in game......u cant do the same about ur past  ::)
since when i have smth to hide ^^ i dont care what people think i preffer care about my job and my life ;) not like most of tards here witch spend 24h on forum/game saying bullsh1t cos they dont reach anything in rl and need to hide behind a monitor :) trying to flame/insult people. at end u think u hurt someone?
ur favorite hero

Dylanio

Quote from: mrialinda on November 18, 2012, 07:36:09 PM
since when i have smth to hide ^^ i dont care what people think i preffer care about my job and my life ;) not like most of tards here witch spend 24h on forum/game saying bullsh1t cos they dont reach anything in rl and need to hide behind a monitor :) trying to flame/insult people. at end u think u hurt someone?
U care ofc.......if u dont care ur ass dont burn like the hell for a little reply  8)

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:38:30 PM
U care ofc.......if u dont care ur ass dont burn like the hell for a little reply  8)
Better show who u are :) ah yeah u wont cos u are a big 0 in dn :)
ur favorite hero

Dylanio

Oooops.........u did it again......so u care too much my dear Gm assliker......who is the next??

mrialinda

Quote from: Dylanio on November 18, 2012, 07:43:23 PM
Oooops.........u did it again......so u care too much my dear Gm assliker......who is the next??
Wow Seems u got mad xD
ur favorite hero