15 (11.6%)
Juggler
11 (8.5%)
BiGCaT
15 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 129

__Metallica__

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 19, 2012, 05:21:33 PM
Daaaaaaaaamn Berty >:( He was the most retarted person/gm who played in this server.Elcharro the founder of stupidity.

Why you say that? He was true GM (don't want offense today's GMs) He didn't let l2w run free/gifts weapons/ or edit chars.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

Dumbled0re

Quote from: __Metallica__ on November 19, 2012, 05:23:50 PM

Why you say that? He was true GM (don't want offense today's GMs) He didn't let l2w run free/gifts weapons/ or edit chars.

Berty regarding the other post bout "our deal" simple ignore those dude's, not worth to read most of their posts.. jealous kids most of them... anyway the topic is already locked... I'm wondering why was that.. nothing new... I only posted because of you & Galherd.. about ^elcharro^ I guess you arent aware bout all he did on server... I guess nobody will ever be/know...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

reddragonjr

Quote from: __Metallica__ on November 19, 2012, 05:23:50 PM

Manny bans and nerfs from his side,weapons,boost his chars + more sh1ts or you missed that part?If you killed him in pvp or pk his player  char = ban/nerf lal :D Never offended any gm but that guy n/c, he doesn't deserve even his name spelled, even if I personally had no problem with him, but he ruined the dn community and server while he was gm and all old players/gm's can confirm that.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Blind

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 19, 2012, 05:42:30 PM
Manny bans and nerfs from his side,weapons,boost his chars + more sh1ts or you missed that part?If you killed him in pvp or pk his player  char = ban/nerf lal :D Never offended any gm but that guy n/c, he doesn't deserve even his name spelled, even if I personally had no problem with him, but he ruined the dn community and server while he was gm and all old players/gm's can confirm that.
Amen!
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

reddragonjr

Quote from: mr_Facke on November 20, 2012, 06:07:38 PM
Amen!
Hey hnofs me and some sev still waiting for your game "Fear of Hnofs" some still afraid to play it  ;D or you abandoned the project long ago :)))
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Peorexo

Quote from: TrackZero on November 18, 2012, 03:35:10 PM
thanks but i prefer i dont win because wearing a reward of most wanted GM means there is something bad :D , i prefer we keep a healthy balance of love & hate ^^
WTS hatemeter.
Quote from: Alex on November 18, 2012, 06:25:02 PM
i voted for him and you, nobody else gave me more laughs than you 2 <3
I need to partly agree with u on that, as long as i was active i always had a reason to laugh =)

Still the most funny part is community there with bunch of haters and smartass's :), who are next positive reason to have fun here.

Anyway still Glasy is the best 'neutral' GM i bet. I loved that getting bans after siege cuz we stopped engrave or cuz we just were there... If i could imagine how many rule changes was cuz of well-hated 'exploiter' with nick started on Y.

felo41

Quote from: Peorexo on November 20, 2012, 07:53:40 PM
WTS hatemeter.I need to partly agree with u on that, as long as i was active i always had a reason to laugh =)

Still the most funny part is community there with bunch of haters and smartass's :), who are next positive reason to have fun here.

Anyway still Glasy is the best 'neutral' GM i bet. I loved that getting bans after siege cuz we stopped engrave or cuz we just were there... If i could imagine how many rule changes was cuz of well-hated 'exploiter' with nick started on Y.
Damn that Yattaman
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Blind

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 20, 2012, 06:50:04 PM
Hey hnofs me and some sev still waiting for your game "Fear of Hnofs" some still afraid to play it  ;D or you abandoned the project long ago :)))
So you alrdy finish the  game "hnofs hunt" ?!

reddragonjr

Quote from: mr_Facke on November 20, 2012, 08:25:50 PM
So you alrdy finish the  game "hnofs hunt" ?!
Nope no balls :( thought   keylogger like all Bugagag "Hnofs Hunt beta" ;D.Think only Moni felt in trap back than ;D. Just read now the topic haha, it still exist on sev forum.Nice memories flashback Nik.
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Blind

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 20, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
Nope no balls :( thought   keylogger like all Bugagag "Hnofs Hunt beta" ;D.Think only Moni felt in trap back than ;D. Just read now the topic haha, it still exist on sev forum.Nice memories flashback Nik.
xD who knows who knows btw you madaf2ckers ban me on your clan forum !
/Moni plays sometime with us on dn xD

reddragonjr

Quote from: mr_Facke on November 20, 2012, 10:20:30 PM
xD who knows who knows btw you madaf2ckers ban me on your clan forum !
/Moni plays sometime with us on dn xD
For sure was Pena   :D
Damn czechka still logs here undercover? ;D
gl/he c2-c3 begin
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb

Blind

Quote from: reddragonjr on November 21, 2012, 06:57:29 PM
For sure was Pena   :D
Damn czechka still logs here undercover? ;D
guess no. he got ban here :D
/.i. for pena !