News:

Main Menu

Old Infinity players

Started by xDrEaMeRx, December 13, 2012, 10:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WannaBe

Quote from: PolSilv3r on December 30, 2012, 01:40:23 PM

Made me laugh :D

well you always make my days so i had to turn back the favor :)
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

lasombra

to polsilver : if You think You will force me to argue with You on some shity game forum what car I have, what cars I had etc, You are wrong. Not for everyone this forum is only place when You can be "smbd"

Quote from: lasombra on December 24, 2012, 11:15:18 AM
Well Polsilver, I do not used to talk with guys after solarium and driving Peugeot 206 buyed by parents.
You were always "hard guy" at forum, and totall 0 in game. If not forum, no one will even know You exist.
End from me, You can spam as much as You want.

Quote from: WannaBe on December 30, 2012, 09:23:18 AM
excuse me ..... but stop dissing good cars i bet 1000000000$ that me in my current bought by both me and my mom
http://www.polovniautomobili.com/oglas2835284/peugeot_206_206_gti/
can beat you in a Gallardo so shush there

PS:i got respect for you as a player but dont talk that cars are bad

lol sry but, this car SUX hard.
small, slow, gay, ugly, french.

PS. Cars are my hobby since I was a little kid, so don't tell me I don't know about what I talk about

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

PolSilv3r

Didn't want it but since you still continue I cannot resist :D

Quote from: lasombra on December 30, 2012, 09:48:53 PM
to polsilver : if You think You will force me to argue with You on some shity game forum what car I have, what cars I had etc, You are wrong. Not for everyone this forum is only place when You can be "smbd"

PS. Cars are my hobby since I was a little kid, so don't tell me I don't know about what I talk about

Said 31 y o skinny and bald virgin !

Is there anything that you made alone ? Cuz for me you are just a rat that is hiding in the dark corner and w8ing for opportunity. Without being  AOD's CL (finally after 3402 other CLs and even bigger number of licked asses/c0cks etc) you would be no1 NO1.

Take some sun, eat something good or don't know maybe masturbate if you have such a big presure but remember ... Someday server will go up and you will back to your pixels' word to show ' how great CL I am ' !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: WannaBe on December 30, 2012, 04:13:47 PM
well you always make my days so i had to turn back the favor :)

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

lasombra

My answer was not for You, for You answer is here.

Quote from: lasombra on December 24, 2012, 11:15:18 AM
Well Polsilver, I do not used to talk with guys after solarium and driving Peugeot 206 buyed by parents.
You were always "hard guy" at forum, and totall 0 in game. If not forum, no one will even know You exist.
End from me, You can spam as much as You want.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

WannaBe

Quote from: lasombra on December 30, 2012, 09:48:53 PM

It may be you'r hobby but  you have no clue what you'r talking about ;)
Small=yes better for turns easier to park and stuff ..
Slow .... *Facepalm* i can't drive faster cars in serbia .... also it aint slow
Gay ? ... the only thing that is gay is you my friends(chicks) dig the car who do you think i asked before i bought it ?
Ugly: see above
What's wrong with french cars ... imo germans and japaneese make best cars ... and US people also
i rest my case
PS: you might be a good player but you'r a dkhead sometimes

lasombra

Quote from: WannaBe on December 31, 2012, 04:54:20 AM
It may be you'r hobby but  you have no clue what you'r talking about ;)
Small=yes better for turns easier to park and stuff ..
Slow .... *Facepalm* i can't drive faster cars in serbia .... also it aint slow
Gay ? ... the only thing that is gay is you my friends(chicks) dig the car who do you think i asked before i bought it ?
Ugly: see above
What's wrong with french cars ... imo germans and japaneese make best cars ... and US people also
i rest my case
PS: you might be a good player but you'r a dkhead sometimes

1. learn to park bigger car. Not enough place, search more.
2. In Poland I also can't drive faster, but I have it deep in ass. Also I drive not only in Poland. Also time what You need to get proper speed is important too. And one more thing if I drive my car with proper highway speed in Poland I use mby 15-20% power of my car, You need to use 80% or more.
3. Yes, for me it's gay. It's good car for woman to city. Nothing more. Or for some metrosixual guys.
4. Yes, for me it's ugly.
5. For sure mechanics like french cars.

I rly don't care what cars You like, can I have my opinion ? I simply don't like small cars, slow cars, with small engine and which looks like depilators.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

WannaBe

Quote from: lasombra on December 31, 2012, 08:05:33 AM
1. learn to park bigger car. Not enough place, search more.
2. In Poland I also can't drive faster, but I have it deep in ass. Also I drive not only in Poland. Also time what You need to get proper speed is important too. And one more thing if I drive my car with proper highway speed in Poland I use mby 15-20% power of my car, You need to use 80% or more.
3. Yes, for me it's gay. It's good car for woman to city. Nothing more. Or for some metrosixual guys.
4. Yes, for me it's ugly.
5. For sure mechanics like french cars.

I rly don't care what cars You like, can I have my opinion ? I simply don't like small cars, slow cars, with small engine and which looks like depilators.

i know how to park a bigger car drove a Honda Accord for around a year im just noting and small car easier to rush turn(drift)
No i dont, it aint slow :)
3-4. Yep you'r opinion i'd give you that
5.I dont like Peugeot(mark) either that's why if  i could i'd scrape that mark like i did with previous Opel Calibra :) but don't get me wrong the car is good and dont diss it also it's still a car and you never said what you drive ? a Yugo ?

anyhow Happy New year ... cya after holidays :)

MegaZord

Quote from: PolSilv3r on December 30, 2012, 10:53:41 PM
Didn't want it but since you still continue I cannot resist :D

Said 31 y o skinny and bald virgin !

Is there anything that you made alone ? Cuz for me you are just a rat that is hiding in the dark corner and w8ing for opportunity. Without being  AOD's CL (finally after 3402 other CLs and even bigger number of licked asses/c0cks etc) you would be no1 NO1.

Take some sun, eat something good or don't know maybe masturbate if you have such a big presure but remember ... Someday server will go up and you will back to your pixels' word to show ' how great CL I am ' !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems ur menthal problems getting worse and worse every day fokin idiot.
U think u fokin pro coz u go to gym mr.iampaker. If u know sh1t about Fel better stfu retarded piss of wasted cum. And now go wrote ur funny lines in polish section with ur 3 retarded friends and feel pro moron.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

lasombra

Thx Zord, but no sense argue with idiots, let it be.
I can be bald 30+ years old virgin w8 for a bus.
I rly don't care ^^

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

PolSilv3r

Quote from: MegaZord on December 31, 2012, 12:01:55 PM
Seems ur menthal problems getting worse and worse every day fokin idiot.
U think u fokin pro coz u go to gym mr.iampaker. If u know sh1t about Fel better stfu retarded piss of wasted cum. And now go wrote ur funny lines in polish section with ur 3 retarded friends and feel pro moron.

Wof Wof ! The doggy is here !

Mby after that post you will become vCL (again) ;)

How sad you are not able to defend yourself but only barking when see some oportunity to get something :-/ The Rat no.2 !

Oh, when I was playing on Infi with Fell in 1 clan you was still calling sh1t yummy so nigga plz stop barking ! Better go to the kitchen and eat something.

All the time you say something about the gym ... Mby try it by yourself and do something with that piggy's belly than camping the server status and having .jpg girlfriends.

BTW WTF is 'piss of wasted [...] ? O.o
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

MegaZord

Its my decision if i want be vcl or not mr.iknoweverything.
Lol and thing that u played here since 2005 makes u better? Bitch plz. I play here since 2008. What u wanna prove that u wasted more life on dn l2 then me? And u saying about checking forum? Look how many posts u have and minutes spend on this forum, i am logging forum few times per day u whole day online so qq moar. And who told u i got belly?xDDD
About my gf status better dont talk coz i doubt u have one, is hard get gf when u 24/7 on forum.

Ps.
BTW WTF is 'piss of wasted [...] ? O.o = its u
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired