Old Infinity players - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Old Infinity players

Started by xDrEaMeRx, December 13, 2012, 10:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolSilv3r

Quote from: MegaZord on December 31, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
Its my decision if i want be vcl or not mr.iknoweverything.
Lol and thing that u played here since 2005 makes u better? Bitch plz. I play here since 2008. What u wanna prove that u wasted more life on dn l2 then me? And u saying about checking forum? Look how many posts u have and minutes spend on this forum, i am logging forum few times per day u whole day online so qq moar. And who told u i got belly?xDDD
About my gf status better dont talk coz i doubt u have one, is hard get gf when u 24/7 on forum.

Now I will tell you something what will break your ballz ... So look out !

It's enough to have the forum in the background 'to be online' = time is counting.

So I do not know why do you care so much about my time and number of posts  :o Again some sick jealous ? Too much of laying cobblestones and sun ? :D

About playing time : I am much longer than you here so I could see/notice/take part in much more of situations/actions etc than you did. So plz, stop blowing rubber c0cks and find some normal arguments you Clown.

Quote from: MegaZord on December 31, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
Ps.
BTW WTF is 'piss of wasted [...] ? O.o = its u

piss = np. siusiać :D

I guess you wanted to write :

Quote from: PolSilv3r on December 24, 2012, 12:33:50 AM
You should practice some reading with understanding you piece of wasted cum.

Mr.Jungle English ...

BTW I have heard you like to wear ladies' clothes  :o
Even got some spy photo :

Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

MegaZord

Wow i made mistake in 1 word lol. Ye i know piss=siusiac xD.
This that u play here longer then me doesnt mean that u know Fel better then me  :o
Go out from home today, go drunk or dunno and pray to God to change u in next year.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Revenge

[/quote]
It is Bulgarian pop folk singer Azis.
I heard that a lot like you Polsilv3r hiding in forums because his balls were so small that all his laughing.

lasombra

Well Polsilver, there were such moment in Your life than You will realize (for Your good hope so fast) :
1. Than to know smbd You need to spend with him some time, not be in one clan 7+ years ago by 2-3 months.
2. This is game forum, not forum for :
- "hello guys what dog I should buy"
- "hello guys look what my parents buyed me"
- "hello guys look what my parents buyed me again !"
- "hello guys it's me in <put here any place>"
So if it's game forum, even if this game and things what we do in game are SHIT worth, I can tell You. Since many many years compare to me You are totall 0 in game (You were even in alliances what I leaded in past). And yes, I know it's nothing, it's game...but kurwa it's forum about this game right ? So we write here about this GAME, enough clear ? Not about dog and any other shit what attention whore like You wanna show.
3. About be "lucky" in life. Dunno, I can't see Your father bank account. So no idea it's bigger than my father or my bank account. But for Your short info, I also had possibility take ALL from father. But I didn't wanted. Why ? Couse truth worth have things what You do/buy alone, then You can respect it and ppl respect You. I always preffered make/buy smth alone, to be a man, not some kido from forum, simply attention whore like You.
And I have deep in ass than Your parents buy You smth, just not shout about this on game forum like little attention whore (anyway if my father would be buy me such gay car, I wouldn't take it, but go to work and buy smth normal alone)
4. Losers always need to shout how great they are. You are perfect example for it.
5. I talked with NW members (yes I meet with them from time to time and we used talk by phone from time to time) how You were sit on meeting in corner, ashamed, silence. So no doubt You need this forum to heal Your menthal problems. Couse between real ppl You are simply loser.
6. Yes ! You are forum hero ! gratz ! (wondering when You realize than it's shit worth)
7. Cya. Faster You will realize how stupid You are in this moment, better for You.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Revenge on December 31, 2012, 03:37:06 PM

It is Bulgarian pop folk singer Azis.
I heard that a lot like you Polsilv3r hiding in forums because his balls were so small that all his laughing.

English plz Mr.Don'tKnowWho

BTW Do you know what is joke ? Cuz do not think so ...

Quote from: lasombra on December 31, 2012, 04:06:15 PM
Well Polsilver, there were such moment in Your life than You will realize (for Your good hope so fast) :
1. Than to know smbd You need to spend with him some time, not be in one clan 7+ years ago by 2-3 months.
2. This is game forum, not forum for :
- "hello guys what dog I should buy"
- "hello guys look what my parents buyed me"
- "hello guys look what my parents buyed me again !"
- "hello guys it's me in <put here any place>"
So if it's game forum, even if this game and things what we do in game are SHIT worth, I can tell You. Since many many years compare to me You are totall 0 in game (You were even in alliances what I leaded in past). And yes, I know it's nothing, it's game...but kurwa it's forum about this game right ? So we write here about this GAME, enough clear ? Not about dog and any other shit what attention whore like You wanna show.
3. About be "lucky" in life. Dunno, I can't see Your father bank account. So no idea it's bigger than my father or my bank account. But for Your short info, I also had possibility take ALL from father. But I didn't wanted. Why ? Couse truth worth have things what You do/buy alone, then You can respect it and ppl respect You. I always preffered make/buy smth alone, to be a man, not some kido from forum, simply attention whore like You.
And I have deep in ass than Your parents buy You smth, just not shout about this on game forum like little attention whore (anyway if my father would be buy me such gay car, I wouldn't take it, but go to work and buy smth normal alone)
4. Losers always need to shout how great they are. You are perfect example for it.
5. I talked with NW members (yes I meet with them from time to time and we used talk by phone from time to time) how You were sit on meeting in corner, ashamed, silence. So no doubt You need this forum to heal Your menthal problems. Couse between real ppl You are simply loser.
6. Yes ! You are forum hero ! gratz ! (wondering when You realize than it's shit worth)
7. Cya. Faster You will realize how stupid You are in this moment, better for You.

I do not understand one thing ... Why do you all the time mention about the money or car ?  It was not me who created 'Show your car' topic. More, there was a lot of better cars.

Please use eg wikipedia and read the descripion on FORUM or SPAM Topic.
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Revenge

Quote from: PolSilv3r on December 31, 2012, 04:39:22 PM

I do not understand one thing ... Why do you all the time mention about the money or car ?  It was not me who created 'Show your car' topic. More, there was a lot of better cars.

to know what a joke. And it was not. If you say the one lie three times people start to think that this is true??

Vinny

Quote from: PolSilv3r on December 31, 2012, 04:39:22 PM

OMFG Ty masz najebane jednak w glowie... koles po wyzszej szkole, a zachowuje sie jak jebany spoleczniak... zal.pl
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

Nathela

+GekKey+

KaSaNoWa

Kasanowa=RIP
Avallon=RIP
Maglev=RIP
X=RIP
AMX=RIP
200 others=RIP
AN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpLRMVZGFY4&feature=
L2 Movies http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4DB09DE09B4713E0

Grothy

About this topic:

Sry, I had to : )
Nothing personal.
Peace, Love & Pixels
My movies:
[URL=http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,191473.0.html][movie] VTB1[/URL]
[URL=http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,192442.0.html][movie] VTB2 [/URL]
[URL=http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,198292.0.html][movie] VTB3 [/URL]

Nathela

Anyway I still think that Infinity was the best serv :) Even our morons were kinda cute :)