Web Analytics
Farm Zone

News:

Main Menu

Farm Zone

Started by Thorns, January 30, 2013, 09:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorns

Will be created farm zone like primeval isle before h5 with greater adena drop & exp?

Naroo

why dont you farm in LOA or any of the other areas?
Yes LOA is hard but i have seen people with average gear get trains there.
No

Ath

i have other question
what rate is Adena/Drop/Spoil .. abt spoil its looks like on official ...... drop also, adena mby is x5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Thorns

because for 1-2 people (mage) is hard in loa and somehow the server does not have the crowds willing to farm, primeval isle In this respect it was good (before h5)  drop from mob 3-5 kk

Quote from: Ath on January 30, 2013, 11:17:13 AM
i have other question
what rate is Adena/Drop/Spoil .. abt spoil its looks like on official ...... drop also, adena mby is x5

that's what I mean, now drop is sux , even with high lvl mob, certainly not x200

the server is empty, and you certainly does not help the play and does not encourage new players that started to play here

Rzadki

and what about fs? will drop in mos, i kill a lot of moobs, and nothing.. 1 elemental stone? some info about rate of fs?

SexyPro

Quote from: Rzadki on January 30, 2013, 04:11:57 PM
and what about fs? will drop in mos, i kill a lot of moobs, and nothing.. 1 elemental stone? some info about rate of fs?

i got 2 there, same type - star fall or something, also Admin got Servitor Barrier
dunno nothing abt rate..

Ath

Quote from: sixyPro on January 30, 2013, 04:47:30 PM
i got 2 there, same type - star fall or something, also Admin got Servitor Barrier
dunno nothing abt rate..
drop / spoil is x1 im pretty sure...

Thorns

Some more reply from GM?

Naroo

There is some planning going on for an area with boosted xp.
Adena is not that much of an issue anymore, Forgotten scrolls are easily obtained (most of them)
Sets and weapons can be crafted by anyone.
Giant codex also dropps in the new farming zones.
No

Thorns

QuoteForgotten scrolls are easily obtained

easily? really?  maybe from RB  but not from mob, i spent few hours  for drop & nothing
1 clan kill all RB, these sell items but how we pay for it? if drop from not hard mob like in LOA, 80+lvl mob is 1-2kk?
2-3 players in party cant able to earn up to an hour for AIO, drop rate is sux!

I have most of the basic things to play, but how to make money on other things: upgrade, AIO etc.
you always making this hard? is  x200?!  not
server will be completely empty soon if new ppl not arrive, These drop rate are not encouraging to start playing here,

Rzadki

Ath

yeah, naroo check that if some1 start here, he cant go farm in loa cause he dont have enough eq, to take that middle eq will be hard cause of low adena, ofc vesp set to craft is max 2days.. but make it nobl is just HAHA 12nobl stone from Knoriks ?? when they hit pretty much is kurwa like on official drop LAWL..
ok let say, he craft moi/vesp set, now he wanna buy emp tattoo , and now its goona be fun , why ?
bcs pathetic ppl on server, who want ridiculus 20kg+ for emp ! how nebwie have to take so much adena if mobs in DV(for example) drop like 500k .. anyway in every server x10/20 what i played on DV South was group of leechs, there sps/sh/sor showing what is farm ! cause of new skill (massive non atribute [dont remember name]). but now i can see there like 3 leeches , and pretty strong dragons (with sh!ty drop, adena etc.)
so im also with that idea with PI do it like b4 , with that 2-5kk per mobs is not much, but is enough for newbie to take any good items, if he can take in 1h like 2-3kg