Web Analytics
Announcements - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Announcements

Started by TADE, February 01, 2013, 11:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroo

Im trying to find out why the server is down.
No need to spam my inbox, when i know you guys will know.
No

TADE

Sorry for my low activity.
I will be again ALIVE starting from 18/05/2013 (in 2 days).

TADE

Oh almost forgot server down for bugfixing (a serious one).

sry for delay

Naroo

Attribute event has started. It will end on 03/06/13
No

TADE

Arena server will be in a SPECIAL TEST MODE.
What it mean?
I will explain it in this way,CHARACTERS AND ITEMS YOU GOT IN INVENTORY+WH+CLAN WH WILL NOT BE TOUCHED.
Everything else like NPC+QUEST+ITEMS COST+DROPS+ENCHANT RATE+tons of other things, will be reworked during the entire duration of the TEST mode.

I will inform about the start of this test mode and abt the ETA in few weeks (ye i got problems in real atm), for sure i will create a topic and inform you all abt the changes and ask your opinion.

Naroo

Just some general information.
On monday im going away for 2 weeks, that means i wont be online at all. Including forum.
No

Naroo

Just want to announce that i am back from my vaccation. So feel free to pm me if you need me.
No

TADE

ARENA 200x will be closed.
Reasons: i have no time and will to follow the server, there's also more reasons like we dont get the monthly $$$ to pay the server .
Any way i perfectly know noone will care abt the reasons :).

For the ppl that sent me some lolcash in the last weeks (w/o asking me if they can send it) take your money back.

ETA  UNKNOWN

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ^TADE^ on July 31, 2013, 02:11:38 PM
ARENA 200x will be closed.
Reasons: i have no time and will to follow the server, there's also more reasons like we dont get the monthly $$$ to pay the server .
Any way i perfectly know noone will care abt the reasons :).

For the ppl that sent me some lolcash in the last weeks (w/o asking me if they can send it) take your money back.

ETA  UNKNOWN
The news are correct, however the way they are announced were really disrespectful to our loyal players , doesnt matter the count, therefor i will try to explain situation more  better.

Arena was never under my jurisdiction nor was my job to care it for, it passed good and bad times, changed owner etc..Tade,Helper and rest of their team kept it alive for some time even the server itself was , not always but most of time, not paying itself, so to keep it up we actually used our money to keep it under network, now this period is over, since money is more then needed for other projects and things that are under going.
Server Arena will be terminated tomorrow and its future is not decided yet, however files,db and everything else is in our own hands, therefor there is several scenarios possible:

- that someone appear with business proposal willing to explain full management side and changes that can bring back arena live again
- that we merge only levels of chars and few other things that cant harm mother server Dragon
- wait a bit until management of DN decide how to bring it back up or what to do with it

Once again i apologize to abuse this section because it wasn't my business , but i felt obligation explaining to our loyal players how things are and what will happen with their chars, i am also sorry because i cant look upon this matter more deeply right now because im about to finish 1 project that will be revealed quite soon, after all the things are set i will look upon Arena again if nothing changes until then.

Thank you once again for understanding.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]