Web Analytics
Server DOWN & info

News:

Main Menu

Server DOWN & info

Started by Phantom, February 13, 2013, 09:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

1) Perhaps you would kindly inform why  server is down?, You can take an example from the x15  Announcements section, where everything is described as how and why, and the same applies to amendments and changes.  Just a little more respect for the handful of players who have been

2) You plan to change the price in IGOR?  arena mask/shield etc,  you do not give a profit possibilities (adena drop)  these prices are too high

SexyPro

right idea, but i have already posted it few weeks ago
gm staff dont give a sh1t of arena, they preffer playing L2off on GoD chronicle
if u cant handle this server, just let the others do it

u got tones of euros cuz of donations - we get what? inactive gms staff? Well, im not talking here abt Naroo or ^Zim^ i see them as the most online gms

also Hellper? he doesnt give a f2ck of arena. (the problem is - get gm status - do sth for server, not like u - do nothing)

p.s. as always u will delete this post dk?

SexyPro

Quote from: 5ruci on February 13, 2013, 12:11:21 PM
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,268204.96.html

server shutted down in the middle of night, so dont pretend to being such a smartass with copying and pasting some info from dragon's server...

SexyPro

Quote from: 5ruci on February 13, 2013, 12:28:44 PM
wow u r some bigass adict when u respond like that  :o btw i tryed to help ya coz idk mby arena is conected on dragons DB ? if not dunno than go hang urself smartass  :P

tbh guy, i have checked already the x15 section, so your post was useless

Phantom

Arena is down from night, dragon 1h.

the purpose of this thread is to our team GM's informed us why server is down, as it takes place in the x15

Ath

why u dont get it yet.. ur all topics abt "server down" etc. are pointless...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Phantom

Here it's not about the serv is down, i know that sometimes needs to be maintenance, update fix etc,
the point is to inform why & what changes are on the server

Ath

Quote from: Phantom on February 13, 2013, 12:59:49 PM
Here it's not about the serv is down, i know that sometimes needs to be maintenance, update fix etc,
the point is to inform why & what changes are on the server
uhm. sory i see u not get my point.. thats topic are pointless cause, we never getting info abt server =))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Naroo

Quote from: sixyPro on February 13, 2013, 11:44:17 AM
right idea, but i have already posted it few weeks ago
gm staff dont give a sh1t of arena, they preffer playing L2off on GoD chronicle
if u cant handle this server, just let the others do it

u got tones of euros cuz of donations - we get what? inactive gms staff? Well, im not talking here abt Naroo or ^Zim^ i see them as the most online gms

also Hellper? he doesnt give a f2ck of arena. (the problem is - get gm status - do sth for server, not like u - do nothing)

p.s. as always u will delete this post dk?
I litteraly just got home 2 minutes ago, so i have no clue why the server is down. We are waiting for alot of fixes from Drake, so that could be it.

And ofc i will try to find out why the server was down.
No

Naroo

No