NEW SERVER ? :) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

NEW SERVER ? :)

Started by Alg0rythm, February 25, 2013, 03:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

__Metallica__

Quote from: Alg0rythm on February 26, 2013, 02:51:01 AM
And anyway, if DN continue like this and don't attract new player's to join ... will get a huge problem. Anyway, one good ,stable with old feature's, would be pretty nice. And all of us know that we'll play if Drake open a new servidor . On this 2 server's what we have already (if we have 2 server's?Oo) are good amount of problems. For example, Arena is dead server and Dragon going to become 2nd arena with this non-pvp system. DN need new , fresh meet. And we can lure players to our server only by opening one, good, old school server with unique feature's . Thats all what i can tell !

//discuss

Well, you can't force someone to play in our server. I will not judge anyone for this situation, mostly people leave because their friends give up (real life issues, other problems, or just get bored). So they seek their "team" in other servers, or just sell their sets/weapons for some euro and quit. We can't stop this u know. It's in our nature to get bored of something. I think now server is full with new stuff, people farm a lot, most of them staying at Giran shouting wts/wtb, I can't force them to go Varka ( yesterday I tried )
Maybe will be good if they put on Gatekeeper "PvP area" for example the island near Innadril castle?
The server is OLD,people have TOO much, a lot of coins there, a lot of adena, items... and for new players it's kinda stressing to see everyone MUCH MUCH better than them, in this point of view I know what u talking about. Better we find other solution, TO KEEP our players in server, not to push them away. And don't foget to donate,if u really want keep server alive ! ::)
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

mrialinda

Dragon became very easy Server (too easy) u can get top items in 1 week/2 weeks , the problem is that l2 is an old game, i can agree with make pvp zones on some old places where noone go since long , at epic boss , or make a event like day xx at hour xx till hour xx all is PvP zone means all l2 map , ye some ppl will say it's stupid idea but it's just an idea since no PvP anywhere all farm only PvP on sieges/tw , just do smth with what ppl can have fun

Another idea is put again the events on fantasy isle with this 3vs3 6vs6 and 9vs9 when we had this events working they was always full dont need even a reward , or put reward atr stones on a npc
ur favorite hero

Alg0rythm

Well, all what u wrote is kinda correct. But i still stand by my idea to open the new fresh server. Valky died fast cuz there was a bit stupid system since begin that main class can not be stacked ;). All of us are here cuz we like DN sabstuck system. I have to tell, think more about it. Good advertise, active gm's (not like on valky pls) and u will get an full server of ppl . Ty all for replays^^

AGENTZERZ

most stupid ideas from mrianoob i no expected,like always XD
yes make all map pvp zone for all time and peoples will leave server
L2 is not just pvp game,pvp is part of game,but not only pvps
who want make pvps always will make it,just need go out of town,ofc on giran stairs no pvp
NQQBI killed me 2 times,when i making unstuck thet time,but in pvp died easy and almost no made any damag on me ^^
PVP score: me 2(1 time on orc,1 time on th he died) ,naabi 0
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i7012g&s=8
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=16j318m&s=8
WTB BRAIN AND GAME SKILLS,PM NAABI!