Siege Rules!

News:

Main Menu

Siege Rules!

Started by Atsumia, March 20, 2013, 03:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atsumia

heya all!

I have thought about a few things why we might not get that many new players on the server. One thing might could be that that new clans not get the chance to take a castle. because when a clan signs up for castle siege their will always be full geared players killing them for pvp's in siege zone.
So the rule i came up with could prevent that from happening.

This is what i came up with: "Any clan can participate in any castle siege SINCE they have one clan in their ally registered to attack or to defend. If a clan that doesn't meet these requisites is participating in a castle siege, the leader of the clan will be punished and each member participating will be punished. If the player punished do it again, then he will be punished harder maybe a long ban. Clans that are registered to attack must attack and clans registered to defend must defend."

maybe with this rule clans will stay and evolve to bigger clans, so that we get more action on the server again.

Greetz Atsu

Phantom

Arena don't have new players because one clan kill everyday all RB & PKing others players in farmzone etc
and who would want to play on a server with thirty players where half have weapons +16
No active GM, no event, no updates from dragon, lags, bugs etc

look for x15 forum, many updates everyday, active gm on forum & in game

Yes we have new players, but walking in the Giran and beg for adena, because there is only one
farm zone, where the need a better equipment. And clowns with red weapons even not help although they have a lot of adena

Atsumia

Quote from: Phantom on March 20, 2013, 03:40:38 PM
Arena don't have new players because one clan kill everyday all RB & PKing others players in farmzone etc
and who would want to play on a server with thirty players where half have weapons +16
No active GM, no event, no updates from dragon, lags, bugs etc

look for x15 forum, many updates everyday, active gm on forum & in game

Hey Phantom,

Instead of hating, you can put you're lovely energy in to improve the server, As far as i knw Arena has new players. the players that ask you to kill golky are all new.Then about gm's not active as-far i know we have active gm's doing their best to improve the server. The part of +16 weapons we they are helping to keep the server up. Last but not least i am sure we will get the updates from x15 as-well, it will just take some time like always.

So now Phantom, use your brain and come-up with some great ideas to help the sever,

Thx in Advance: Atsu   

Phantom

we have active gm? buffers are excluded from yesterday because it must be manually turn them on
Was in a similar situation last Friday when buffer be off 2 days. We dont have many updates, A simple example FREYA, yesterday suspended again serwer & restart NPC, on dragon this update is from 10 march
"[BUGFIX]Fixed possible client lag-crash (and rare server crash) during Freya bossfight"   

and since then they have 5 other updates with few bugs, go to x 15 Announcements section.

and this is not hating, just a statement of fact,  oly one gm THOR tries to be as active as he can

Naroo

if you think im not reading the forum you are wrong. I just choose what topics i need to reply to. I answer next to every message i get.
No

Phantom

Quote from: Naroo on March 20, 2013, 04:53:04 PM
if you think im not reading the forum you are wrong. I just choose what topics i need to reply to. I answer next to every message i get.

& u choose what topic u close like in the bad section with Iqub oly transfer
so if u dont ban him, everyone will feel that they can too

Atsumia

Quote from: Phantom on March 20, 2013, 04:06:52 PM
we have active gm? buffers are excluded from yesterday because it must be manually turn them on
Was in a similar situation last Friday when buffer be off 2 days. We dont have many updates, A simple example FREYA, yesterday suspended again serwer & restart NPC, on dragon this update is from 10 march
"[BUGFIX]Fixed possible client lag-crash (and rare server crash) during Freya bossfight"   

and since then they have 5 other updates with few bugs, go to x 15 Announcements section.

and this is not hating, just a statement of fact,  oly one gm THOR tries to be as active as he can

Hey Phantom Once again,

if you feel the way like you do, please make a post about it. because this post is about a rule idea i had witch might could help improve the server. not a post where you can say what is bad with the server...

I would like to thank you for reading this and my post, Atsu