about aio and improve server

News:

Main Menu

about aio and improve server

Started by Nit, March 23, 2013, 10:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nit

All talking about improve server...
so in my opinion good way is to delete aio bufers (price for aio in real/ price for dc in real= dc ig for owners) and replace it with npc buffer but with all buffs like improves, resists etc not like it is now. When new ppl will come to server they will be able to take buffs any time they want (we dont have aio 24/7 ig) and not for 300kk like it is but for 1-2kk :P in result they will grow up faster and they will be able to play with full buffs all the time :) no1 from new ppl dont wanna spend their money for aio :P and ofc for old players will be easier to :)
P.S. sry for my english :D and pls stop flame and hate here its just an idea :) peace

HerrMayer

Quote from: Nit on March 23, 2013, 10:24:20 PM
so in my opinion good way is to delete aio bufers (price for aio in real/ price for dc in real= dc ig for owners) and replace it with npc buffer but with all buffs like improves, resists etc not like it is now. When new ppl will come to server they will be able to take buffs any time they want (we dont have aio 24/7 ig) and not for 300kk like it is but for 1-2kk :P in result they will grow up faster and they will be able to play with full buffs all the time :) no1 from new ppl dont wanna spend their money for aio :P and ofc for old players will be easier to :)
P.S. sry for my english :D and pls stop flame and hate here its just an idea :) peace

lol my crappy crazy idea for c4/c5 is better than this XD
and peace?... never  xd
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Thry

Quote from: Nit on March 23, 2013, 10:24:20 PM
Good idea imo, but dont think that GM's will agree.
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Ath

Quote from: HerrMayer on March 23, 2013, 10:34:17 PM
lol my crappy crazy idea for c4/c5 is better than this XD
and peace?... never  xd
ur idea is good, but will never happen, cause ppl have to much items from donny , and fs/atr etc. so no chance to back to c4/c5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Thorns

AIO cant be deleted, people pay for it.
a good solution would be to put all buff to NPC, and since that time AIO can leave the city, but if gm have problems with  fix zerk from npc buffers for such a long period of time  ::)  I do not want to know how much time it would take make new NPC Buffers.

Ath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Naroo

perhaps it could have possitive effects, but its not a realistic idea. It simply wont happen.
No