For Drake

News:

Main Menu

For Drake

Started by mrialinda, March 16, 2013, 06:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrialinda

Hello ,
i made a char Called CryMeToDeath with a friend (original nick was KostitaPedrita , changed to mrialindaNo2 and xSchanX , and now is CryMeToDeath) char was made in 2011

well here we go ,
i was playing this char till now made skills +25++ , all fs bought from donny , i spended much money and time ,
my old friend Kostas (owner of mail) left game when i changed country , when i had net back etc we fight and he stopped talk with me etc i continued play with this char and improving skills etc
well and now since some time glasy is telling me to leave char is not my char  its char of kostas etc and now its banned with my items...

i told to glasy , give me back a char like CryMeToDeath same skill enchant etc and for me is ok or just give me back all the coins invested there

For what i donate xxx amount of money if at end i lose all ( Glasy know that i spended over 1000â,¬ to this server , and im still donating )
the only thing i want is my char back nothing more i only want char with my stuff... i spended a lot time in this char..
ur favorite hero

felo41

Never invest in not your char , life lesson ;d

Track meine kleine Rose hilf ihm.
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

mrialinda

Quote from: felo41 on March 17, 2013, 02:31:05 PM
Never invest in not your char , life lesson ;d

Track meine kleine Rose hilf ihm.
das problem ist  dieser char ist meiner aber er hat den Mail mit mier gemacht  und ich habe alles vergessen :/
ur favorite hero

^ShowStopper^

When you register 1 account in wrote owner of email is owener of the account

If u invest money in char that  is not ur  is ur risk ur problem !
In any moment ower of email can decide to change pass of the account and u will lost ur investiment

Learn to invest money in char that is ur  and char where you are owner of the email
As i see you continue to invest momeny in chars not urs  but no come to cry to us if they change pass cos they dont do nothing illegal

EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

mrialinda

Quote from: ^ShowStopper^ on March 17, 2013, 10:09:15 PM
When you register 1 account in wrote owner of email is owener of the account

If u invest money in char that  is not ur  is ur risk ur problem !
In any moment ower of email can decide to change pass of the account and u will lost ur investiment

Learn to invest money in char that is ur  and char where you are owner of the email
As i see you continue to invest momeny in chars not urs  but no come to cry to us if they change pass cos they dont do nothing illegal
i didnt expect anything else from you since u are a kiddo hater , this char is my char not from kostas and you know it , it was char of both till we fight and them i keeped char. the only person who is making problem of this acc are you , or should i remember you how u tell me in sieges remove items of char i bought char just for provoke me? , about the kamael  its not my char (saphery) its char of ewelina , and? she is my friend i make this char for her , if she come back she will play it for me thats np since she is a good friend ,  you cry to her on facebook to change password etc  u are pathetic glasy , and u are a gm in this server... , and i dont want you to answer here , i wrote this to drake

chek name of the acc even ;) well u know it cos u logged my char and cheked my stuff and even left clan with it...
ur favorite hero

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: mrialinda on March 17, 2013, 10:42:20 PM
i didnt expect anything else from you since u are a kiddo hater , this char is my char not from kostas and you know it , it was char of both till we fight and them i keeped char. the only person who is making problem of this acc are you , or should i remember you how u tell me in sieges remove items of char i bought char just for provoke me? , about the kamael  its not my char (saphery) its char of ewelina , and? she is my friend i make this char for her , if she come back she will play it for me thats np since she is a good friend ,  you cry to her on facebook to change password etc  u are pathetic glasy , and u are a gm in this server... , and i dont want you to answer here , i wrote this to drake

chek name of the acc even ;) well u know it cos u logged my char and cheked my stuff and even left clan with it...

I DIDNT LOGGED UR CHAR AND PAS IS STIL THE SAME YOU JUST A LIER BUT ALL KNOW HERE IN DRAGON !
ABOUT EWLINA I DIDNT CRY FOR CHANGE PASS I JUST INFORM SHE ( A DX ) THAT YOU USE HER CHAR FOR FLAME AND INSULT DX AND DX FAMILY SIMPLE

mrialinda

Quote from: ^ShowStopper^ on March 17, 2013, 11:07:03 PM
I DIDNT LOGGED UR CHAR AND PAS IS STIL THE SAME YOU JUST A LIER BUT ALL KNOW HERE IN DRAGON
So how u explain char was w/o clan (only me , kostas if he still remember psw , heretic and k00lz have psw of char?

and the BIGGEST LIER HERE ON DN ARE YOU GLASY AND ALL DN COMMUNITY KNOW IT!
ur favorite hero

^ShowStopper^

SIMPLE COS WE GIVE CLAN SESAMESTREAT TO REAL OWENER OF THE CLAN :)

mrialinda

u are just a butthurted kiddo really , who care about this old clan , i have vodkac1
and also i am inside angelsofdeath witch kick ur ass since merge , anyway glasy u just show to people what a kiddo you are
ur favorite hero

^ShowStopper^

Sure i am kido cos i repair bulsh1t done by other people sure sure :) rest in ur opinion anyway Drake will say u same things ! Owner char is owenr of email ! Good luck

mrialinda

Quote from: ^ShowStopper^ on March 17, 2013, 11:25:41 PM
Sure i am kido cos i repair bulsh1t done by other people sure sure :) rest in ur opinion anyway Drake will say u same things ! Owner char is owenr of email ! Good luck
what do you repair glasy.. only drake and trackzero are coders here u are only a simple guy with gm rights who dont even know anything about l2

ur favorite hero

Blind

It's so f2ckung funny how this guy is afraid of Glasy so every his cry topic r created in Nm/Infi sections xD w/e. Once retard - 4ever retard = Miralinda=Kostas <3 !
p.s.
I guess the problem is that this guy finde himself a frands on same retard lvl as he is.
Hate mode off^^
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)