items gone - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

items gone

Started by joeny, April 29, 2013, 10:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeny

Quote from: Ath on April 29, 2013, 01:07:20 PM
im on 99% sure that u sold ur items.. i even remember who bought it :) i will just not tell, cause i dont wanna ban that guy =))
Quote from: Ath on April 29, 2013, 06:15:39 PM
well even i remember u stoped play.. and log after like hmm lets say 1month and u wear some c-grade stuff, and run around in giran/mos and trolling =))

Hmm. Maybe gm can do something with that information. Because it wasnt me. Maybe some ip check. I live in netherlands soo little change that ip is from nl to.
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

joeny

Quote from: joeny on April 29, 2013, 06:21:39 PM
Hmm. Maybe gm can do something with that information. Because it wasnt me. Maybe some ip check. I live in netherlands soo little change that ip is from nl to.

I contacted dragon-network owner about my issue, i guess mods on arena won't help.
ffs over 5k euro i supported dragon-network in the last 7-8 years, and this is what i get when i need some support back
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

SexyPro

Quote from: Ath on April 29, 2013, 01:07:20 PM
im on 99% sure that u sold ur items.. i even remember who bought it :) i will just not tell, cause i dont wanna ban that guy =))

i've agree with Ath, the guy is trying to scam and get free items
last time he posted same "problem" on previous arena forum

joeny

Quote from: sixyPro on May 01, 2013, 07:44:35 PM
i've agree with Ath, the guy is trying to scam and get free items
last time he posted same "problem" on previous arena forum
Give me 1 reason to scam for items, i had all u can get ingame.....................
dont change the rolls.
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

^ShowStopper^

Quote from: joeny on April 30, 2013, 11:56:15 PM
I contacted dragon-network owner about my issue, i guess mods on arena won't help.
ffs over 5k euro i supported dragon-network in the last 7-8 years, and this is what i get when i need some support back

Well sorry if i post here to gms of Arena but as u can read i got lots pm from this guys ( i am not owner ofc but he spam me too ) .
I read logs history from ur account well gms of arena can't help you simple cos nobody logged ur char as i can see ( and i think gms arena too ) just ur ip.

In future pls dont ask help to gm of other server cos is not correct for ur gm and their work in Arena severr.

Sorry to Tade and Naroo for my reply but this guy smap me :)
Good luck all in Arena have nice work and game :)
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

joeny

Quote from: ^ShowStopper^ on May 01, 2013, 08:32:40 PM
Well sorry if i post here to gms of Arena but as u can read i got lots pm from this guys ( i am not owner ofc but he spam me too ) .
I read logs history from ur account well gms of arena can't help you simple cos nobody logged ur char as i can see ( and i think gms arena too ) just ur ip.

In future pls dont ask help to gm of other server cos is not correct for ur gm and their work in Arena severr.

Sorry to Tade and Naroo for my reply but this guy smap me :)
Good luck all in Arena have nice work and game :)

i start play since 3 days, check the last login before i start play again. How can my items then be disapeared??? Its not possible only my ip.
It cant be the same ip, or my woman or dog should start play while she dont even know how to start lineage. So there must be some1 else what logged my account and traded items. Believe it, check it.
2nd, if they make a poll and ask how the gm's in arena are u know enough. Everybody say: good luck with getting contact with gms, they never reply, they never log, and some people are waiting for weeks for getting there donation. That is what they told me yesterday.
I want my equip back, and if i had a fair gm he could trace it.
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

Naroo

its no problem showstopper, its my bad for not replying really. i have just been busy the last couple of days.
And it is like he said, i cant see that anyone else logged your account.
And given the history of you and your bullshit jo3n, we do not belive you at all.

And about contacting me, im online several hours pretty much every day. and i reply to almost every single pm on the forum.
No