Web Analytics
COV+15, Powind+15 Powater+15 run speed - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

COV+15, Powind+15 Powater+15 run speed

Started by Speed_Police, May 18, 2013, 01:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

i normally pvp 1v1, 1v2, 1v3,1v4... seldom have any support. Even when i have support, its not necessary i will have a ty/wc in my pt.

Ok, lets compare dragon and arena server. The only item that can increase speed in arena and doesn't exist in dragon server = arena mask. Arena mask give only 20 speed. 
After intensive testing by dragon server gm and players, they decided the fair speed cap for dragon server is 250.  We should use this setting as our benchmark like what we did for all other settings.  The fair speed for arena is 250+20= 270speed.

Gizmo

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 20, 2013, 12:55:55 PM
i normally pvp 1v1, 1v2, 1v3,1v4... seldom have any support. Even when i have support, its not necessary i will have a ty/wc in my pt.

Ok, lets compare dragon and arena server. The only item that can increase speed in arena and doesn't exist in dragon server = arena mask. Arena mask give only 20 speed. 
After intensive testing by dragon server gm and players, they decided the fair speed cap for dragon server is 250.  We should use this setting as our benchmark like what we did for all other settings.  The fair speed for arena is 250+20= 270speed.
So if you think fair speed for arena is 270, and it is only because of arena mask, add then 15% speed from tattoo left empowered, and you have almost 300 speed ;D

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 20, 2013, 12:55:55 PM

want do 1x1 go oly.. l2 its team game .. or if u QQ so hard abt x15 go play there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

2sexy

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 20, 2013, 04:20:44 AM
this topic, again, is about balancing pvp for ALL chars. 
Your opinion only advise everybody to make subclass shilen elder, warcryer, ee.
I already said i have chars with cov+15, Powind+15,POF+15 but these are only 4min buff.  You can't just run to pve with only 4min buff unless you have ty/wc to support you together in pve...everytime.
Whatever you both suggested clearly shows your experience in pvp.

l2 was not ment as single palyer game, so this discussion "a char has too much speed" is pointless, i dont advise making a main character, i advising to make a bot for that +15 buff and have it with you all the time, if you cant do that, than its your problem. Also i dont see how speed affect PvE, since its pure grinding, you wont kite raids/mobs, would you?
One more thing, dont talk about experience, you are clearly not MOST experienced player on arena.
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer

Speed_Police

"Also i dont see how speed affect PvE" = ok, u win, u smartest, i salute u...*National anthem*... u r the best of the best of the best. Happy?

Quote from: 2sixy on May 20, 2013, 04:33:29 PM
l2 was not ment as single palyer game, so this discussion "a char has too much speed" is pointless, i dont advise making a main character, i advising to make a bot for that +15 buff and have it with you all the time, if you cant do that, than its your problem. Also i dont see how speed affect PvE, since its pure grinding, you wont kite raids/mobs, would you?
One more thing, dont talk about experience, you are clearly not MOST experienced player on arena.

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 20, 2013, 05:13:18 PM
"Also i dont see how speed affect PvE" = ok, u win, u smartest, i salute u...*National anthem*... u r the best of the best of the best. Happy?
for 1bilon % he is better than u.. so ... and OFC he have right with speed in PvE ... u are pissed of bcs some mage hit u and run away from u ?? its normal he is mage, he should be faster than u, but if u play on glad/pal, u shouldnt have any faking problem to catch them (special on h5)

Speed_Police

"if u play on glad/pal, u shouldnt have any faking problem to catch them (special on h5)" = *salute to u*.. another pvp God.  ok no more reply from me, dont feel like playing music with empty cans.

Quote from: Ath on May 20, 2013, 06:13:44 PM
for 1bilon % he is better than u.. so ... and OFC he have right with speed in PvE ... u are pissed of bcs some mage hit u and run away from u ?? its normal he is mage, he should be faster than u, but if u play on glad/pal, u shouldnt have any faking problem to catch them (special on h5)

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 20, 2013, 07:06:15 PM
"if u play on glad/pal, u shouldnt have any faking problem to catch them (special on h5)" = *salute to u*.. another pvp God.  ok no more reply from me, dont feel like playing music with empty cans.
u dumbass u have 2x rush , 1 with stun, and 3x skill to attack from distance, + shackle and agression god damn USE IT !! .. and ofc u have dash

p.s. on h5 (here i guess also) glad/ty AOE skill are faking OP