Bad Buffing allowed?

News:

Main Menu

Bad Buffing allowed?

Started by Speed_Police, July 22, 2013, 05:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

Hi GM,
I would like to ask. Is it ban to use bad buffing(see pic) in pvp/siege?
If bad buffing is allowed, soon everybody will be bad buffing each other and play with buff shield ON... buff like Shield of Faith, Pain shillen, flame icon, etc pvp buffs will be useless.
I'm totally fine if its allowed, its not tough for me to get all my clannies to make this bad buffing macro (/useskillforce kiss of eva etc).

Bad buffing by Julian:
http://s24.postimg.org/6kd99c0xw/Bad_Buffing.jpg

SniperShot

why u tink that bad buff is not aloved on sieges. That bad buffing is some tactik to kill some1 :P
like use CANCEL to clear some usefull buffs
btw i tink ALL WHAT U KNOW DO ITS ALOVED ON ARENA :P
-

Speed_Police

all your statement comes with a  :P  ..it shows that you yourself is not sure whatever you said is true.

Quote from: SniperShot on July 22, 2013, 05:20:47 AM
why u tink that bad buff is not aloved on sieges. That bad buffing is some tactik to kill some1 :P
like use CANCEL to clear some usefull buffs
btw i tink ALL WHAT U KNOW DO ITS ALOVED ON ARENA :P
-

SniperShot

i dont know what u wana tell me with this
but u know that on Arena  max buff slots is 24 +12 song dance if im not wrong
and that badd buffs what u take on sieges its like u take some cancel
and why u wana Julian or some1 other who give u bad buffs get ban
what u will do next siege time when no1 coming there if take ban u will dont have pictures to show
some actions
upsss i forgot :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Speed_Police

if everybody starts to bad buff each other, the server pvp/pve/siege will become super lame. And that time, really nobody will log anymore for pvp or siege. Who in the world with right mind want to pvp with buff shield ON???

Quote from: SniperShot on July 22, 2013, 05:47:10 AM
i dont know what u wana tell me with this
but u know that on Arena  max buff slots is 24 +12 song dance if im not wrong
and that badd buffs what u take on sieges its like u take some cancel
and why u wana Julian or some1 other who give u bad buffs get ban
what u will do next siege time when no1 coming there if take ban u will dont have pictures to show
some actions
upsss i forgot :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Thorns

Quote from: Speed_Police on July 22, 2013, 05:08:58 AM
Hi GM,
I would like to ask. Is it ban to use bad buffing(see pic) in pvp/siege?
If bad buffing is allowed, soon everybody will be bad buffing each other and play with buff shield ON... buff like Shield of Faith, Pain shillen, flame icon, etc pvp buffs will be useless.
I'm totally fine if its allowed, its not tough for me to get all my clannies to make this bad buffing macro (/useskillforce kiss of eva etc).

Bad buffing by Julian:
http://s24.postimg.org/6kd99c0xw/Bad_Buffing.jpg

It's difficult to use BuffShield?
and you see incorrect written rules on arena x200?  NO!!  So therefore, you can transfer on oly
yr all char  speedpolice, iambaron etc.... to hero

allowed?

Speed_Police

there are many thing in this world to discuss and we discuss it one at a time.  If this topic is talking about apple, please don't talk about orange here.

Since u talk about orange, let me reply you.  If gm were to remove that stupid oly (or that stupid hero pole) from the server, I will be very happy.  But if nobody care about transfer and hero pole can be gotten by easy transfer, I will continue to get that pole.  If you follow my post, I did posted to gm to delete that idiotic hero pole.

omg ...is it difficult to use buff shield...stupid question.  Please read top why buff shield shouldn't be used...lazy to type again.

btw that post is here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,275269.0.html

Quote from: Thorns on July 22, 2013, 07:24:23 AM
and you see incorrect written rules on arena x200?  NO!!  So therefore, you can transfer on oly
yr all char  speedpolice, iambaron etc.... to hero

allowed?

Thorns

sry i have not read this (buff shields)  u have right

The problem is that our server does not have written rules and gm to care.
on the other hand is hard to prove someone badbuff, same pictures will show nothing because anyone can concoct to accuse someone.

QuoteBut if nobody care about transfer and hero pole can be gotten by easy transfer, I will continue to get that pole

nobody care about badbuff  too. GM?  we have GM?

Speed_Police

no problem.

If gm ban 'bad buffing', we will have our way to snapshot that culprit.  Just like how we snapshot(or video) those banned bad buffers in town.

Quote from: Thorns on July 22, 2013, 08:42:48 AM
sry i have not read this (buff shields)  u have right

The problem is that our server does not have written rules and gm to care.
on the other hand is hard to prove someone badbuff, same pictures will show nothing because anyone can concoct to accuse someone.

nobody care about badbuff  too. GM?  we have GM?

__Metallica__

Speedpolice dude you are so stupid cryer... Grow up and  dont let this EGO destroy you.
P.S.
Use buffshield moron.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

Speed_Police

another smart alleck who doesn't like to read.. but got many opinions.

Quote from: __Metallica__ on July 22, 2013, 10:55:57 AM
Speedpolice dude you are so stupid cryer... Grow up and  dont let this EGO destroy you.
P.S.
Use buffshield moron.

Ath

Quote from: __Metallica__ on July 22, 2013, 10:55:57 AM
P.S.
Use buffshield moron.

AMEN ! for that :D

anyway bad buffing its only when u using/buying buff from AIO and some1 stay and use bad buff on u
do u saw on any server some rules abt "bad buffs" LOL !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8