Bad Buffing allowed? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Bad Buffing allowed?

Started by Speed_Police, July 22, 2013, 05:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speed_Police

Didn't know u pray to Metalica..
next time AMEN to something more concrete.. those baseless words, u go amen.. *shake head*

Quote from: Ath on July 22, 2013, 11:40:23 AM
AMEN ! for that :D

QuickAka

Do you blame others and he figures called "PTS13" We have responded buffs. Move this head before you write something;]

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on July 22, 2013, 11:43:18 AM
Didn't know u pray to Metalica..
next time AMEN to something more concrete.. those baseless words, u go amen.. *shake head*
he say everthing what u should heard, u are cryer (true), u are moron (hell yeah), USE BUFF SHIELD...
what else to add here?? mby hmm... just back to stay in giran?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Speed_Police

and mabbe u are just a botak(bald) boy without any friends ..idling in forum and spamming on stuff u know nuts about.

u want to try the audition for the next Superman movie for the role of Luthor(Superman arch enemy, the botak guy)

Quote from: Ath on July 22, 2013, 01:26:07 PM
he say everthing what u should heard, u are cryer (true), u are moron (hell yeah), USE BUFF SHIELD...
what else to add here?? mby hmm... just back to stay in giran?

Ath

Quote from: Speed_Police on July 22, 2013, 02:16:09 PM
and mabbe u are just a botak(bald) boy without any friends ..idling in forum and spamming on stuff u know nuts about.

u want to try the audition for the next Superman movie for the role of Luthor(Superman arch enemy, the botak guy)
oke oke, go QQ that u got "bad buffs" in siege with 2pt vs 2pt, and be happy that u became danoi junior.. but remember that u never killed me on my sps/tk vs ur sps/tk (almost same eq).. always was cheap excuses : u used ToL/SoF/CP/HEAL/CC .. u always was such a moron w/o any skills with low eq or with top eq, u still are paper player.. thx gl !.. cu in ur next pointless topic (cause here im done, and i will not look here anymore, so u blame me, go ahead)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Speed_Police

hey, don't insult my bro danoi.
btw, whats the problem of being danoi junior? I like ;)
omg..I play my sps/tk for a very short time, long time ago... when was that? :P
ah, now u won't look in arena forum anymore ?... ye, I will miss u...  Why? Why? Why?!  ........................................................... why not u leave earlier? :P

Quote from: Ath on July 22, 2013, 03:42:16 PM
oke oke, go QQ that u got "bad buffs" in siege with 2pt vs 2pt, and be happy that u became danoi junior.. but remember that u never killed me on my sps/tk vs ur sps/tk (almost same eq).. always was cheap excuses : u used ToL/SoF/CP/HEAL/CC .. u always was such a moron w/o any skills with low eq or with top eq, u still are paper player.. thx gl !.. cu in ur next pointless topic (cause here im done, and i will not look here anymore, so u blame me, go ahead)

__Metallica__

Hey chill out. It's just a game.  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IltwVTxadcM
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

Saboteur

If u want ban for bad buffing , then u have to ban all Stun Kings (respective half of DX now) cuz they arent even able to translate what they give you in some cases . Buff cant be bad btw , buf can be received or not .. Just in this times of EASY everything u lookin for any excuse to completly erase tactic from server .. u ban badbuffing (yes is piece of sh1t when someone do this to you, but u can do this also.. and u are necro/pala ?.. well sad stoy bro u can badbuff only ToL on enemy XAXA - this is not targeted to any name, this shows the point) . And honestly .. one time there fashion in using trade on enemy .. thats even worse then badbuf .. u badbuffed cuz u idiot and dont count with this option (which usualy comes from halfbrained noobs) then you use your DASH skill and run away . Its called "retrieve" if am not wrong :)  Sometimes u just must fall back to fight another day .. when u are not carefull enought .

Anyway .. u already prevent bishops to restore life on RB .. u already (well now is allowed) disallow pvping on anthy , valakas .. other think u will cry "why i cant use l2w for pickup cuz i wont have to use 1 more button" ... i mean like WTF ppl ? Is THIS what is ruining your game ?  Try add skill to your gear (yes i know.. u cant buy it for DC .. which makes half server helpless)

PS - sory the note about clans at start of reply , i jsut want evryone see the clear picture :) Make bad buff giving karma  and then u will see how many badbuffers u find around .. is not so hard "hit + kill flaged" pp when hes trying to badbuff you .. cancel shuld be more pain in ass , cuz buffshield dont work on it .

And if u cry about certificates not trigering over buffshield.. well u cant have evrything .. cuz we are not playing WoW here , we have war !

Stick with your group, stop palying solo .. and dont cry about badbuff

Btw .. for brainless ppl .. if u press ALT + click , u cancel your buff (i accept Donator coins for this advice from latins thou xD )
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Speed_Police

that's why when I said dragon players don't know how to pvp... im not talking baseless statement.  Listen to this smart dragon player suggestion here:

"Btw .. for brainless ppl .. if u press ALT + click , u cancel your buff"

u know in a few seconds how many buff can sps/ee bad-buff you? U know the super fast casting speed here in Arena? by the time u realized u have been bad-buffed...its already too late... all your original buff gone.  When we pvp here in Arena, we pvp fast.  Unlike in dragon auntie players... oh, dancer buff pls...songer pls...prophet buff pls... oh u debuff me...noti boy, I debuff u back..hmmph ... oh where is my bp...medic, medic...cleanse pls..wake up pls bp.

Quote from: Saboteur on July 23, 2013, 04:21:10 PM
If u want ban for bad buffing , then u have to ban all Stun Kings (respective half of DX now) cuz they arent even able to translate what they give you in some cases . Buff cant be bad btw , buf can be received or not .. Just in this times of EASY everything u lookin for any excuse to completly erase tactic from server .. u ban badbuffing (yes is piece of sh1t when someone do this to you, but u can do this also.. and u are necro/pala ?.. well sad stoy bro u can badbuff only ToL on enemy XAXA - this is not targeted to any name, this shows the point) . And honestly .. one time there fashion in using trade on enemy .. thats even worse then badbuf .. u badbuffed cuz u idiot and dont count with this option (which usualy comes from halfbrained noobs) then you use your DASH skill and run away . Its called "retrieve" if am not wrong :)  Sometimes u just must fall back to fight another day .. when u are not carefull enought .

Anyway .. u already prevent bishops to restore life on RB .. u already (well now is allowed) disallow pvping on anthy , valakas .. other think u will cry "why i cant use l2w for pickup cuz i wont have to use 1 more button" ... i mean like WTF ppl ? Is THIS what is ruining your game ?  Try add skill to your gear (yes i know.. u cant buy it for DC .. which makes half server helpless)

PS - sory the note about clans at start of reply , i jsut want evryone see the clear picture :) Make bad buff giving karma  and then u will see how many badbuffers u find around .. is not so hard "hit + kill flaged" pp when hes trying to badbuff you .. cancel shuld be more pain in ass , cuz buffshield dont work on it .

And if u cry about certificates not trigering over buffshield.. well u cant have evrything .. cuz we are not playing WoW here , we have war !

Stick with your group, stop palying solo .. and dont cry about badbuff

Btw .. for brainless ppl .. if u press ALT + click , u cancel your buff (i accept Donator coins for this advice from latins thou xD )

Saboteur

WoW .. look ... Me being famous  /blush mode on/  .   ::)
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again