News:

Main Menu

To Tade

Started by Thorns, July 31, 2013, 03:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorns

btw thx Tade, u are one big liar:

May 29, 2013, 03:26:13 pm

QuoteArena server will be in a SPECIAL TEST MODE.
What it mean?
I will explain it in this way,CHARACTERS AND ITEMS YOU GOT IN INVENTORY+WH+CLAN WH WILL NOT BE TOUCHED.
Everything else like NPC+QUEST+ITEMS COST+DROPS+ENCHANT RATE+tons of other things, will be reworked during the entire duration of the TEST mode.

I will inform about the start of this test mode and abt the ETA in few weeks (ye i got problems in real atm), for sure i will create a topic and inform you all abt the changes and ask your opinion.

and fuc#ing asshole because you told us about close server on the last day

SniperShot

looking for 15x GMS to WTT all my items in 15x :P

eryxsuarez

y me = gm nuba now tt me items at for 15 or  idk

iSuckerPunch
YAWUZA
iEryxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5UyLCxXIIY

CIIUPT

Quote from: Ath on July 31, 2013, 10:29:48 PM
its not gonna happen.. simple no money, for keep server alive [next time/on another servers, dont QQ abt donators =)) ]
on interlude was no mad Donata like now!  !!!

ThankYou

In my oppinion an wipe and a return to helbound will be enough to bring ppl back or better interlude to not be so many bugs.I know allot of ppl wich will return gladly on arena 200x if that conditions are implemented.

Engine1

Quote from: ThankYou on August 01, 2013, 12:00:34 PM
In my oppinion an wipe and a return to helbound will be enough to bring ppl back or better interlude to not be so many bugs.I know allot of ppl wich will return gladly on arena 200x if that conditions are implemented.
even back to c1 but not with those GMs

Thry

Quote from: ThankYou on August 01, 2013, 12:00:34 PM
I know allot of ppl wich will return gladly on arena 200x if that conditions are implemented.
::)
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Neison

what will happen with arena, maybe will to merge with dragon,many peoples w8 for a answer : :-\

SexyPro

Quote from: Neison on August 05, 2013, 11:17:58 PM
what will happen with arena, maybe will to merge with dragon,many peoples w8 for a answer : :-\

there is a plan to merge both servers
ofc we are gonna get some cuts on our enchanted weapons (many glows)
all in drake's hands

Oldspirit

Quote from: SniperShot on August 01, 2013, 02:23:48 AM
looking for 15x GMS to WTT all my items in 15x :P

Mby i will trade with You :D