beta server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

beta server

Started by Calisa, December 26, 2013, 05:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Thry on December 26, 2013, 10:16:29 AM
I know.. But i dont really have time to start new server.. I like dragon, even as it is now.. Just curious, who will be the GM's in x15 now? guess u should recruit some new STAFF and remove some old one.. STAFF That wont play as player and help his clan.
Well i am still there, but im not the one who recruit there. And please avoid using this topic about things not related to Tarantula.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Thry

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 10:20:46 AM
Well i am still there, but im not the one who recruit there. And please avoid using this topic about things not related to Tarantula.
Ok, i'm sorry. This is the last post in this section.
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Blizzer

Why on earth you've chosen the most shitty chronicle ever  ;D Our previous  IL was simple one big mess, edited files, 100% m crit rate and nerfed daggers. I visited that phoenix svr forum, they opened 2 months ago? And are loosing almost everyone. C4 would be better choice, anyway gl with that. Some of the ideas from this svr could be used on x15, hope you won't abandon it completely.
PS. new forum is too flashy, at least for me xD
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on December 26, 2013, 10:35:40 AM
Why on earth you've chosen the most shitty chronicle ever  ;D Our previous  IL was simple one big mess, edited files, 100% m crit rate and nerfed daggers. I visited that phoenix svr forum, they opened 2 months ago? And are loosing almost everyone. C4 would be better choice, anyway gl with that. Some of the ideas from this svr could be used on x15, hope you won't abandon it completely.
Files you have played some years ago and current ones are much different. Il chronicle is everything but bad as you said. About mentioned server they cant be even compared to us, by any meaning.
Thank you for the good words Bliz.

Calisa

Quote from: Blizzer on December 26, 2013, 10:35:40 AM

Interlude as chronicle is fine, phoenix died cuz of some stupid decision made by gms. With knowlage and example from phenix it can be easy avoid them here.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: v23 on December 26, 2013, 10:57:24 AM
Interlude as chronicle is fine, phoenix died cuz of some stupid decision made by gms. With knowlage and example from phenix it can be easy avoid them here.
Dragon Always respected their competition, actually competition is what makes you work harder. However this is our server , please focus only about things related to this server , it is only thing that matters. What others have/had isnt really our business and im not willing to give any free marketing to any of them, because they never did anything good for us neither.

nith

woohooo cool :D
ps i think this is best day of buffcat's life

TytanowyJanusz

When can we expect server start? If there is no specified date yet then is it few weeks or rather months?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TytanowyJanusz on December 26, 2013, 11:13:06 AM
When can we expect server start? If there is no specified date yet then is it few weeks or rather months?
Did you bother to read texts we wrote on 3 languages?

Blizzer

QuoteNo dwarf mutants allowed , they are nice yes, but horrible to balance.
You mean no retail-subs at all? Dwarf mutants were those with 85 lvl and FS but IL max lvl was 80.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on December 26, 2013, 11:23:42 AM
You mean no retail-subs at all? Dwarf mutants were those with 85 lvl and FS but IL max lvl was 80.
Those where you could be as dwarf-skin , but anything inside. Thats not allowed.

DiZon

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 11:24:47 AM
Those where you could be as dwarf-skin , but anything inside. Thats not allowed.

Dwarfs-mutants become here only in HB bcs of 85 lvl and FS's. In IT times was possible to sub your retail only on classes from main ( human can take retail whatever he want for example but can make sub on retail only with human classes) Will you keep this system?