beta server - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

beta server

Started by Calisa, December 26, 2013, 05:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 11:24:47 AM
Those where you could be as dwarf-skin , but anything inside. Thats not allowed.
Can i ask why allegro coins seller was choosen as GM on this server? I can bet his knowledge about the game is even less than our dragon GM Glasy. Even though he may be trustworthy since ur working with him but on such a server is need more of wiki-type of GM instead some random.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on December 26, 2013, 11:33:49 AM
Can i ask why allegro coins seller was choosen as GM on this server? I can bet his knowledge about the game is even less than our dragon GM Glasy. Even though he may be trustworthy since ur working with him but on such a server is need more of wiki-type of GM instead some random.
And where you saw that?

This topic isnt about personal questions nor to became spam section, therefor if you have any further question please be so kind and send me a PM.
Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Calisa

Quote from: DiZon on December 26, 2013, 11:31:11 AM
Dwarfs-mutants become here only in HB bcs of 85 lvl and FS's. In IT times was possible to sub your retail only on classes from main ( human can take retail whatever he want for example but can make sub on retail only with human classes) Will you keep this system?

trying to keep players at one char is one of best things (from point of action) , even to make able sub retails (w/o mutants) i would add more ratails, instead of 3 mby 5-8 dunno, everything to make it more plesure to play

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 11:36:59 AM
And where you saw that?

This topic isnt about personal questions nor to became spam section, therefor if you have any further question please be so kind and send me a PM.
Thank you
I appreciate the idea of making new server and i will definitely try that out so dont worry, and ur not answering pm's so we dont rly know if ur reading them or not ^^
I just want to know before server start how badly u will nerf chars at the beggining, let me now if i can roll dagger with ease or u will nerf sh1t out like did glasy in dragon many times (even if he didnt do it alone, he had to cry cuz random focus death nerfs which made it weaker than focus power was pissing me off) I have many chars on which i feel comfortable with and i dont want to get all of them nerfed one by one once i finish chars...
Just please look and our experienced pvp/oly players on Dragon atm... lucifsg, blizzer, voo, they are just few with who i can freely talk about anything connected to L2 and they are like never care of anything connected with 90% random ppl crying about nerf becouse they can handle that with ease.
Im saying this server should be more about community talk about gameplay changes

Mardun aka Vash

Damn, i just got horny.
aka SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

ExCiDiuM <3

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on December 26, 2013, 11:53:45 AM
I appreciate the idea of making new server and i will definitely try that out so dont worry, and ur not answering pm's so we dont rly know if ur reading them or not ^^
I just want to know before server start how badly u will nerf chars at the beggining, let me now if i can roll dagger with ease or u will nerf sh1t out like did glasy in dragon many times (even if he didnt do it alone, he had to cry cuz random focus death nerfs which made it weaker than focus power was pissing me off) I have many chars on which i feel comfortable with and i dont want to get all of them nerfed one by one once i finish chars...
Just please look and our experienced pvp/oly players on Dragon atm... lucifsg, blizzer, voo, they are just few with who i can freely talk about anything connected to L2 and they are like never care of anything connected with 90% random ppl crying about nerf becouse they can handle that with ease.
Im saying this server should be more about community talk about gameplay changes
I answer every single PM most of time (unless i miss someone because of the volume of the messages), try and ask me. Since this morning i replied on 47 of them so far.
About "nerfing" effect, please read the text we wrote , theres even on polish. I cant answer you right now what chars and classes are OP , because i need players to play it correctly 1st, after that we can discuss (if) there is something to be changed. And please dont make this discussion into the nerf subject whatsoever. Please send me PM about anything you want to know and ill be glad to answer you, and if is of global interest ill paste it here.

Thanks

nith

dualbox will be allowed?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nith on December 26, 2013, 12:28:14 PM
dualbox will be allowed?
Dualbox yes. As i said detailed in game rules will be announced prior server's opening.

felo41

1. Will x15 stay without updates , and Glasyalabolas as the only GM with full power?
2. Will there be a similar expasion pack/part of updates for x15 comming aswell?
2. All the Wiki system/Drop/Spoil/Site info, automatic nick change/cl change/autoevents will be fully working implemented or just partly/outdated like at x15?
3. When will first siges/oly be setted up ( when it goes live or some time later)?
4. All RB's resparn will be same as off setted or some will be custom?
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: felo41 on December 26, 2013, 12:42:33 PM
1. Will x15 stay without updates , and Glasyalabolas as the only GM with full power?
2. Will there be a similar expasion pack/part of updates for x15 comming aswell?
2. All the Wiki system/Drop/Spoil/Site info, automatic nick change/cl change/autoevents will be fully working implemented or just partly/outdated like at x15?
3. When will first siges/oly be setted up ( when it goes live or some time later)?
4. All RB's resparn will be same as off setted or some will be custom?
1. x15 Stays on its own updates schedule.
2. What you mean?
3. I dont get this question neither?!
4. I guess Oly will start next month (so Feb, because it has to be 1st of the month), Sieges time (still heavent decided time, we will discuss about it)
5. All rbs have off setup spawn (except few bosses i mentioned earlier [shorter respawn time])
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.0.html

Calisa

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 12:52:53 PM
1. x15 Stays on its own updates schedule.
2. What you mean?
3. I dont get this question neither?!
4. I guess Oly will start next month (so Feb, because it has to be 1st of the month), Sieges time (still heavent decided time, we will discuss about it)
5. All rbs have off setup spawn (except few bosses i mentioned earlier [shorter respawn time])
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.0.html

What about controversial skills from wl and glad which boost your sub (like duelist spirit with bow or dagger) ?

Nickelback

Off rb respawn, especially epics, is one of main things that killed phoenix as i heard. Don't forget that this game is quite old, same as many ppl playing it, most of our community don't have time to camp epics for 15h per day, like it was back when we had interlude.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight