beta server - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

beta server

Started by Calisa, December 26, 2013, 05:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Nickelback on December 26, 2013, 01:05:43 PM
Off rb respawn, especially epics, is one of main things that killed phoenix as i heard. Don't forget that this game is quite old, same as many ppl playing it, most of our community don't have time to camp epics for 15h per day, like it was back when we had interlude.
I dont see where is the problem camping EPIC raids? They are Epic in the end... what we can do is make random spawn shorter which imo its correct. Also faster respawn absolutely is for important quest raids.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HugeTits

what about 1st/2nd proff's, will be salable at shop?

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Kaelthas

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 01:07:24 PM
I dont see where is the problem camping EPIC raids? They are Epic in the end... what we can do is make random spawn shorter which imo its correct. Also faster respawn absolutely is for important quest raids.
camping of all rb is part of game!!! so...
Yenari SR/SWS
Kamisori TR/SL
Marley HE/WK
Ekka TR/DOOM
Ergec WC/OL
Amellka PR/SK

Blizzer

It's about camping rb's for retail and then barakiel for noble. It could be fun years ago but after week became a bother.
Dragon accounts will work since it's the same network ya?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on December 26, 2013, 01:58:53 PM
It's about camping rb's for retail and then barakiel for noble. It could be fun years ago but after week became a bother.
Dragon accounts will work since it's the same network ya?
I agree on the retail camping is boring , and Barakiel.
About accounts absolutely yes.

Saboteur

Quote from: Kaelthas on December 26, 2013, 01:48:39 PM
camping of all rb is part of game!!! so...

Make 50dc / item  and u will see how gladly will "players"  camp the bosess for 15h  :)

no pain, no gain
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

KheopsDZ

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 01:07:24 PM
That's exactly what was going to happen in Phoenix, GMs were going to shorter Epics Random time, that was a good idea but they never did it and GMs became inactive, that's what killed Phoenix but I guess that ain't happening with Dragon since GMs are very active and Dragon is on since 10 years or more.
I won't lie I'm really excited about this server and wish you the best of lucks :).

Nickelback

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 01:07:24 PMwe can do is make random spawn shorter which imo its correct. Also faster respawn absolutely is for important quest raids.

That's what i meant. You could consider making those rb's for noble off-like, it means as quest monsters spawning very quickly or keep as rb but still spawn greatly increased(same goes with getting shards/lunargents). I haven't played on phoenix, i read - from time to time - their forum and at some point there was no pvp bcs ppl without noblesse didn't want to fight against those with it - and that's totally understandable.
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

HugeTits

Quote from: KheopsDZ on December 26, 2013, 02:09:06 PM
That's exactly what was going to happen in Phoenix, GMs were going to shorter Epics Random time, that was a good idea but they never did it and GMs became inactive, that's what killed Phoenix but I guess that ain't happening with Dragon since GMs are very active and Dragon is on since 10 years or more.
I won't lie I'm really excited about this server and wish you the best of lucks :).
real gm's here is track and glasy rest a poor ghost since 10 year, i think will happen same with this new gm's, some of them are player's form CB clan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on December 26, 2013, 02:13:14 PM
real gm's here is track and glasy rest a poor ghost since 10 year, i think will happen same with this new gm's, some of them are player's form CB clan
You are totally wrong, they are fully active GM-s, and they have major role in this project. 1 of the GMs is EX players yes of Y clan. But he is skilled enough to help me on things we need and to assist players. In the end all of us were the players long ago.

Saboteur

Quote from: HugeTits on December 26, 2013, 02:13:14 PM

Pls keep the hate on 15x  , there it belongs . Dont talk about "jokelike" people in comparing to real GM`s . Just leave the hate behind and leave the REASON for hate behind :)   Thank you HugeTits and have good day  <- i mean it . peez
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again