beta server - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

beta server

Started by Calisa, December 26, 2013, 05:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagleye

Quote from: ^Artur^ on December 26, 2013, 04:16:49 PM
Please keep up with Tarantula matter, otherwise this topic will be closed.
Just to let you know guys, Tarantula will NEVER be merged with dragon, so i think we can have at least one little smile on your faces   :D

Interlude is quite old chronicle and it makes us possibility of balancing as much as possible. We had many years to fix and test many things, but of course nerfes may happen but only if really needed
we didn't ask about merge with Dragon (since both will be totally different chronicles), we ask why u leave 1 server behind just to make easier work with new one?

felo41

PvP Dmg Reduction  like on x15?
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Saboteur

Quote from: eagleye on December 26, 2013, 04:23:00 PM
we didn't ask about merge with Dragon (since both will be totally different chronicles), we ask why u leave 1 server behind just to make easier work with new one?

if your wooden house attack woodworms , u just incinerate the whole place and build new house :)  Is not easier , but is more hiden then show middlefinger to curent x15 status :)
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: eagleye on December 26, 2013, 04:23:00 PM
None left server behind, h5 is under development and planned fixes you will see in upcoming period.
New server - old chronicle is global demand in area of pvt l2servers. We have created something good , so why we shouldnt open 1more choise for Network? And i repeat again DN was always multi server network so i absolutly dont see any issues in it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

Interlude is quite old chronicle and it makes us possibility of balancing as much as possible. We had many years to fix and test many things, but of course nerfes may happen but only if really needed
So better not to make a dagger char, as always  ::)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Blind

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 01:07:24 PM
I dont see where is the problem camping EPIC raids? They are Epic in the end... what we can do is make random spawn shorter which imo its correct. Also faster respawn absolutely is for important quest raids.

Faster resp of epics = serv is full of rb jewels = disbalance. Easy logic.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

WscieklyWaz

Define "really needed" please?

For example everyone knows that in interlude gladi/tyr could 2 hit archer/mage, sometimes 1 hit if crit. Since 90% of players will be archer/mage and prolly crying that they are killed so easly... is it situation when nerf is "really needed"?

I am not even mentioning daggers, but thats not their chronice ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mr_Facke on December 26, 2013, 05:00:06 PM
Faster resp of epics = serv is full of rb jewels = disbalance. Easy logic.

I said about random respawn shorter not fixed one.

@nerfs ,guys PLEASE stop talking about these things we heavent even started yet. Be patient when (if) time ever comes to this we will go trough this matter. Talking about future tense just doesnt make any sense.

Thanks

KheopsDZ

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on December 26, 2013, 05:00:26 PM
Define "really needed" please?

For example everyone knows that in interlude gladi/tyr could 2 hit archer/mage, sometimes 1 hit if crit. Since 90% of players will be archer/mage and prolly crying that they are killed so easly... is it situation when nerf is "really needed"?

I am not even mentioning daggers, but thats not their chronice ;)
I liked TH/PA alot in interlude and I might end up making it my main tbh whats the problem with that ?
Interlude is way more balanced than the other chronicles espetially when it comes to substack.

Artur

as Track said before, first we need to see everything "live" to check for any unbalance.

Anyway we were preparing IL for MONTHS, so i doubt it will be some serious problems with balance. 90% is kind of ready already and tested.

=^TrackZero^=

Topic reached its point.
- no nerfs made
- no secret nerfs
- no pre-launch nerfs
- time is main factor for everything