Web Analytics
how much boxes? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

how much boxes?

Started by R4ka, December 26, 2013, 01:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

__Metallica__

3 Box foreva. Dunno why but I think this server will live around 5 months (Sorry to say that, no offense please). People will make some items, and will sell them (for items in Dragon), thats what happening in every server. I trully respect the creators of such an idea to become reality, please don't get me wrong. At least we will have some old players back from other servers. If they sustain the L2 fire, then all is going to be OK . Hope that we won't have any corrupted GM, or any cheater clan around to spoil the fun. Good luck.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

8kjupx3u

Quote from: __Metallica__ on December 28, 2013, 11:01:38 PM
Good luck.

I think will be fun and the creators know what they doing, they got big xp with how to maintain an server. And they learn of the mistakes of others.

Icantwait :)
Friends Become Wolves~

amadeo

djvancho

better 1 main +2 boxes because many people work all day and others are free and need to w8 their cp members to back from work to can play together may be is good to people can log 1 wc+1 bd for farm

or make option when main char dont have sub to can log 2 boxes and when have substack to can log 1 suport

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

ZuUuUuUuU

will better if have NPC Buffer :D

8kjupx3u

Quote from: ZuUuUuUuU on December 29, 2013, 12:19:09 PM
will better if have NPC Buffer :D
i really think that is not a good idea :D
Friends Become Wolves~

somasz

Even with box limit some ppl will find way to log many chars - some programs, virtual machine or simply few PCs.

eagleye

some little suggestion for u about ppl making supports and playing more with pt not with bots.

Make it 1 main +1 box, and since u want to make dynamic exp (tbh I wonder why some of those updates can't be made on Dragon but w/e...) , make it like it should work in H5 - I mean that for example if u're alone in pt, u get 100% exp, but when u're 5 ppl's in pt, u're getting 100% exp + let's say some x% as bonus (it should start from having in pt 3-4 chars I think, so ppl wouldn't be just 2 in pt, and it would be profitable to go exp in pt).

KheopsDZ

Quote from: eagleye on December 30, 2013, 12:05:10 AM
some little suggestion for u about ppl making supports and playing more with pt not with bots.

Make it 1 main +1 box, and since u want to make dynamic exp (tbh I wonder why some of those updates can't be made on Dragon but w/e...) , make it like it should work in H5 - I mean that for example if u're alone in pt, u get 100% exp, but when u're 5 ppl's in pt, u're getting 100% exp + let's say some x% as bonus (it should start from having in pt 3-4 chars I think, so ppl wouldn't be just 2 in pt, and it would be profitable to go exp in pt).
That's an excelent Idea tbh I saw it on an Interlude server recently with some huge population, I really loved it.

dngame

I'd like idea of main and 2boxes. Maybe some general vote before grand opening?

OsirisDl

I like the ideal of 1 main 1 box as the max allowed out of town.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------