Dwarfs - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dwarfs

Started by Oo, December 26, 2013, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saboteur

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 26, 2013, 02:53:54 PM
Just add, there will be some nice events for dwarfies only, i totally dont want this race to be forgotten!

ppl will allways remember dwarfs , when they will shout  !wtb ews
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Vittorioso

Hi all,

I dont want to be pessimist or something, but imho this will just make dwarves more useless than they already are.

Its known there are few players that play with dwarves as main characters (like me), and almost all the dwarves you can find in a server are just crafters or spoilers of a clan or main character.

This sub class thing will turn dwarves "like" the AIO buffers, a single character that you can keep logged just for specifical function, in this case craft/spoil and for those "special events" (where you will transfer any gift/price to your main character, and then just log out and continue as usual).

You will suddently see dwarves everywhere when this "special events" are about to start, and after that, just shops, crafting dwarves and probably bots spoiling...

Now I will have to see what to do if I want to join a party for a RB, PvP, siege etc... Im not saying that you cant do a RB or PvP as dwarf, but c´mon, ppl prefer nukers or tanks instead of a fatty dwarf in partys.

Even though I understand that this makes easier the lives of those players that dont use and dont want to depend in dwarves to get their stuff, I insist that this will just make dwarves more useless than they already are. I guess that I will have to content myself with those special events.

As I said, this is just an opinion, and will try to join this server to see how it works, obviously as a dwarf ;)

PD: very nice this idea of making an old school server, couse retail sucks, thats not L2 anymore.
And sorry for my bad english, any problem just write a PM in spanish or italian to see what we can do ;)

Vengeance

Hmm, if I understand everything right...
You can make retail on dwarf sps/ee for example... It'll be again same lvl as main class with all skills, right?
If so, you can easy go with dwarf to sieges/pvp like sps/ee and go farm as spoil/craft. Believe me in IL my dwarf killed alone rly easy almost all kind of mobs. Is a good pole/blunt user anyway and isn't such a useless and harmless char... :)
Server Infinity 5x: Vengeance SpS/EE

Xarion

Quote from: Vengeance on December 27, 2013, 07:07:28 AM
Hmm, if I understand everything right...
You can make retail on dwarf sps/ee for example... It'll be again same lvl as main class with all skills, right?
Hello,

Yes.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

=^TrackZero^=

Dwarven chars are must have for every player. Do i have to remind you about thst they can spoil? That they can craft? Their importance on sieges is virtual too! Speaking of it , i will write you later new siege expirience you will feel when sieging for the 1st time.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Saboteur

Quote from: Vittorioso on December 27, 2013, 04:20:01 AM
Hi all,

I dont want to be pessimist or something, but imho this will just make dwarves more useless than they already are.

Its known there are few players that play with dwarves as main characters (like me), and almost all the dwarves you can find in a server are just crafters or spoilers of a clan or main character.

This sub class thing will turn dwarves "like" the AIO buffers, a single character that you can keep logged just for specifical function, in this case craft/spoil and for those "special events" (where you will transfer any gift/price to your main character, and then just log out and continue as usual).

You will suddently see dwarves everywhere when this "special events" are about to start, and after that, just shops, crafting dwarves and probably bots spoiling...

Now I will have to see what to do if I want to join a party for a RB, PvP, siege etc... Im not saying that you cant do a RB or PvP as dwarf, but c´mon, ppl prefer nukers or tanks instead of a fatty dwarf in partys.

Even though I understand that this makes easier the lives of those players that dont use and dont want to depend in dwarves to get their stuff, I insist that this will just make dwarves more useless than they already are. I guess that I will have to content myself with those special events.

As I said, this is just an opinion, and will try to join this server to see how it works, obviously as a dwarf ;)

PD: very nice this idea of making an old school server, couse retail sucks, thats not L2 anymore.
And sorry for my bad english, any problem just write a PM in spanish or italian to see what we can do ;)

Dwarvens become daggerers (skils and lethals and all the kind of think which makin us lazy when we lose it) in Gracia  if i am right (if i am not , then i dont rly care, just saying C4-HB they been just wooden stick holders) and iam prety sure , ppl wont want ANY dwafr on RB partys , cuz their dmg will suck ballz ,as it shuld be .

2 boxes  =  dwarf + suport    AND HERE IT COMES ->  + FRIEND OR CLANMATE  (yes i know is almost unbelievable)   

Interlude dwarfs are weak pity fat noobs , but they can spoil :)  Enjoy the game finaly.. u dont have to (proly cant even) under those rules stay alone in the game :)

Dont change way of dwarfs .. morelike let us know about bizon totem , other totems + 2h  :P 

ty/de  coming back into its glory or stays broken ?  :)
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

ZabijuTeNezne

Quote from: Oo on December 26, 2013, 02:23:32 PM
Hello after a few years break  8) I have one question about dwarfs: will be possible (only) make sub like Bounty Hunter/Warsmith or Warsmith/Bounty Hunter or will be possible make substack on retail class for example:  Main class: Bounty Hunter - Substack retail: Hawkeye/Warlock?

Yes, its will be good for dwarfs =) But: No mutants is for all i think. =/

Grentch

Hi,

Did I understood correctly?

Example:
Dwarf
1. Main class - Warsmith/BountyHunter
2. Subclass - He/wk
3. Subclass - Destro/Wc
4. Subclass - Sps/ee

Possible or not?

P.S. This is not a mutant. This a retail dwarf possibilties as on official.
P.S.s. Most of other servers offer this...

GenghisKhan

Yes, it's possible.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Cromatorus

Quote from: Oo on December 26, 2013, 02:23:32 PM
Hello after a few years break  8) I have one question about dwarfs: will be possible (only) make sub like Bounty Hunter/Warsmith or Warsmith/Bounty Hunter or will be possible make substack on retail class for example:  Main class: Bounty Hunter - Substack retail: Hawkeye/Warlock?

yes u can. Rest ppl dont read good your post.

U can have 4 main in 1 char but  sub what u take must be from race what u got on retail
example :
u start as spoil, then u make sub craft and u are poil/craft.
retail glad and sub from humans classes
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )