Web Analytics
Questions For the New Server

News:

Main Menu

Questions For the New Server

Started by stealth, December 27, 2013, 03:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stealth

-Will there be a coin system like exists on dragon ?

-Even if mutants are not allowed i am sure there will be nerfs on substacks on same race or you say will not happen ?

-Why after so many years [vlk] clans still have prefix when asked for rename and what does this tell us about /care of this new server?
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: stealth on December 27, 2013, 03:00:02 PM
-Will there be a coin system like exists on dragon ?

-Even if mutants are not allowed i am sure there will be nerfs on substacks on same race or you say will not happen ?

-Why after so many years [vlk] clans still have prefix when asked for rename and what does this tell us about /care of this new server?

- We will have coins, but content of donation npc will be slightly different.

- I personaly dislike that word "nerf" and prefer to say balance. As i said many times no pllaned balances at the moment, will there be any in future? I donk know, we will see feedbacks of you players and then go trough issues with you, of course if any need for it appears. I clearly wrote that in text, as widely called among players "no ninja nerfs".

- VLK name change link existed for insanly long period of time, im quite sure it will be opened again. I will let you know as soon as possible. Tarantulas team will do anything to make your issue recieved and solved in short notice , be sure about it. Thats why team was chosen carefuly in order to provide such services.

I hope i helped you with clearing some things.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

stealth

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 27, 2013, 03:38:35 PM

- I personaly dislike that word "nerf" and prefer to say balance. As i said many times no pllaned balances at the moment, will there be any in future? I donk know, we will see feedbacks of you players and then go trough issues with you, of course if any need for it appears. I clearly wrote that in text, as widely called among players "no ninja nerfs".

- VLK name change link existed for insanly long period of time, im quite sure it will be opened again. I will let you know as soon as possible. Tarantulas team will do anything to make your issue recieved and solved in short notice , be sure about it. Thats why team was chosen carefuly in order to provide such services.

two misunderstandings

- The coins system i was referring to was bronze/silver/gold/platinum

-The VLK name change for clans does not exist and never existed (i repeat CLAN)
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

eagleye

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 27, 2013, 03:38:35 PM

thanks God we got so carefull team for Dragon  ::)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: stealth on December 27, 2013, 04:43:38 PM
two misunderstandings

- The coins system i was referring to was bronze/silver/gold/platinum

-The VLK name change for clans does not exist and never existed (i repeat CLAN)

- Vlk coin system. No

- I didnt read about clans sorry. That issue is db side related because there is conflict of 2 same  name of clans. And i bet none of the two dont wanna rename it with free will, so system pick older one. If you want to pick other name not used, contact showstopper with it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]