- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented

Started by Wh1sper, December 28, 2013, 05:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarion

Hello,

Thank you for suggestin we will think about it and will inform you all.

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Wh1sper

Okay thank you, also think about this:

- Added 7 Golkondas in total , 2 of them Normal ones (+1 Zone added), and 5 quest golkondas. Normal ones will have _pvp zone around, while quest ones will have some limitations to prevent bad players obstructing non subbed players to take it.

Normal ones (the one from TOI) spawns the box for retail, so pvp zone there is the same problem.
FirstAidKit --> BP/PAL
FuZion --> WC/OL
Itsme9z --> SPS/ES
Staind --> HE/WLK

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Wh1sper on December 30, 2013, 10:25:12 AM
Okay thank you, also think about this:

- Added 7 Golkondas in total , 2 of them Normal ones (+1 Zone added), and 5 quest golkondas. Normal ones will have _pvp zone around, while quest ones will have some limitations to prevent bad players obstructing non subbed players to take it.

Normal ones (the one from TOI) spawns the box for retail, so pvp zone there is the same problem.

I can understand for Baium , but really , get a clan play with real people as team. It is MMO in the end. When someone troubles you , call your clan mates/ally mates and go revenge your member . This is the concept we should all follow in order to get tons of actions.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Naiz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 30, 2013, 10:43:16 AM
I can understand for Baium , but really , get a clan play with real people as team. It is MMO in the end. When someone troubles you , call your clan mates/ally mates and go revenge your member . This is the concept we should all follow in order to get tons of actions.

Amen.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

somasz

Another thing - why all epics have pvp zone except zaken?
Zaken door will be fixed or "old fashion" strider will work?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: somasz on December 30, 2013, 10:57:55 AM
Another thing - why all epics have pvp zone except zaken?
Zaken door will be fixed or "old fashion" strider will work?
I will probably try to fix the door, but of course , reported exploiters will be banned. Same goes for any other exploiter.
And why zaken is excluded, well the real pvp happens in fornt of the door which is quite small area to make it pvp zone. At least thats my opinion, suggestions are always welcome.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Calisa

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 30, 2013, 11:02:40 AM
I will probably try to fix the door, but of course , reported exploiters will be banned. Same goes for any other exploiter.
And why zaken is excluded, well the real pvp happens in fornt of the door which is quite small area to make it pvp zone. At least thats my opinion, suggestions are always welcome.

summon on whole devil isle will work ?
u can make whole devil isle or just ship pvp zone

somasz

With fixed doors and blocked summon on whole devils island, ppl will gather from spawn on specific hours so there will be much more aviable pvp spots, not only near gate. Thais why pvp zone on most of island will be nice.

GenghisKhan

Put the whole island under PvP zone, it's not like anyone is exping there on IL.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Terial

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on December 30, 2013, 10:43:16 AM

You are right that this is MMO and mass pvps and teamwork is important, but not essential and as I know from my experience there are many players who cannot afford to play a lot and are playing solo or with friends. Many people quit server when access to essential things is unavailable because of people and zergs who are blocking raid bosses like barakiel or important locations on purpose. For example zergs can block barakiel, so only they are noblesse and other players are unable to kill it. However, when it comes to epic raid bosses I agree with pvp zone as they are desirable.

LadyZENITH

There is also a thing called politics.... I remember a common thing people being allowed to get the sub if they were not enemies of the side who won the mass pvp for Baium.

So small clans, just make great diplomacy and alliances.

Servers tend to have 2 big sides, one or other will make it time to time. There will be no "single zerg that prevents everyone". Cause single zerg = no fun for both sides and death server. That's not how it usually goes.

I consider completely normal struggling and fighting for months to get the retail-sub... but hey... I'm from very ancient times. And i like that cause that makes stuff more serious. If someone was mocking you there for months you grow true rage towards them, and then the never ending conflict full of feelings of "revenge" starts to snowball. I would love that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

User

Quote from: Terial on January 02, 2014, 03:14:26 AM
You are right that this is MMO and mass pvps and teamwork is important, but not essential and as I know from my experience there are many players who cannot afford to play a lot and are playing solo or with friends. Many people quit server when access to essential things is unavailable because of people and zergs who are blocking raid bosses like barakiel or important locations on purpose. For example zergs can block barakiel, so only they are noblesse and other players are unable to kill it. However, when it comes to epic raid bosses I agree with pvp zone as they are desirable.

I fully agree with your point. I'd like to highlight the words you said:
Teamwork should be important, but NOT essential.

This basically means if you're in good clan with good people, your play should certainly be easier. Speaking in words of subclass and noblesse quests, I agree PvP zones and such stuff to make a noblesse in first few days should be a possibility for large clans. BUT. There're a lot of casual players (like me), and I think completely closing doors to oly for is certainly not a nice thing to do. Of course, randoms probably won't ever be heroes, but I just like to have a few matches everyday neverthless :)

So I'd suggest to make a hard, very hard option for solo players to get noblesse as well. Lets say, I don't know, instead of red pipette we'd have to get 30? blooded fabrics, and instead of Barakiel we could kill 500? of some mobs :) I'll try to post a poll about it :P
signature.