- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

- All Epic raids have _pvp zone implemented

Started by Wh1sper, December 28, 2013, 05:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDeath

Quote from: Nickelback on December 28, 2013, 05:53:44 PM
They just need to implement killing angels instead of hitting baium and pvp zone can stay there.
Yeah like 1% chance or smth like that, which is not so difficult to implement. +1

Morel

Quote from: igi on January 02, 2014, 11:08:08 PM
    And if u have a healer they will eather have to flag or die ;)

One bish cant heal dmg from 20 ppl, mkay

Even if you pked almost all in the room > mass res > half of them are alive again
Even if you pked all in the room, if someone resed bishop but he didnt accept it yet > he will waits 3 mins for you to start epic > mass res > half of them are alive again

@topic
+1 for pvp zones
Morela - True hero of common people

igi

Quote from: Morel on January 03, 2014, 10:35:52 AM

Even if you pked almost all in the room > mass res > half of them are alive again
Even if you pked all in the room, if someone resed bishop but he didnt accept it yet > he will waits 3 mins for you to start epic > mass res > half of them are alive again

@topic
+1 for pvp zones
Of u start epic what does it matter if they res or not lol, also from your comment i noticed their bishop is immortal

Naiz

Quote from: Morel on January 03, 2014, 10:35:52 AM

@topic
+1 for pvp zones

Amen.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

igi

szmucik

From what i see here Top NO LIFERS CAME FROM PHOENIX WITH ZILION CLAN MEMBERS AND THEY WANT PVP ZONES.
Bad idea to have pvp zone at baium and dont have another alternative to do pippete knife for retail.

I GET IT U HAVE A BIG CLAN. UR GONNA PROLLY PLAY ALONE HERE WITH UR CLAN.
Remember Phoenix? No noblese, no pvp....

Just make alternative thing to get pippete knife or no pvp zone at baium.

U CAN ALWAYS PK PPL INSIDE.....OR AFRAID?

emissary

+1 to pvp zone if there will be other option with baium quest.

hello you ppl! dunno why my old account isn't here oO
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Escaflew

Definetely remove PvP Zone, this is really stupid idea in my opinion. There is no point in putting a PvP zone in such a place, just let it be PK zone as it is..