do something for vote system we need advertising for new server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

do something for vote system we need advertising for new server

Started by djvancho, December 31, 2013, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KheopsDZ

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 02, 2014, 03:41:47 PM
agree but remeber also that since 2 years no one new join to server...
Only old players sometimes back...
And its better the way it is now, would you like to see those kids from x10000 server comming here and not knowing a shit about subclass and stuff ?
L2 won't have new players, if it does they will not look for old chronicles but they will instead go play in Retail servers, trust me you don't have to worry about the population at all we are already many here.

nbx

Quote from: KheopsDZ on January 02, 2014, 03:57:36 PM
And its better the way it is now, would you like to see those kids from x10000 server comming here and not knowing a shit about subclass and stuff ?
L2 won't have new players, if it does they will not look for old chronicles but they will instead go play in Retail servers, trust me you don't have to worry about the population at all we are already many here.

Yep, the last time I seriously played L2 was the first Frintezza stack sub server or maybe bfde when it had like 10k people and Black Army went there. After that I played some on rpg-club, Valkyria and some on the new EU official servers, but not for long, because I didn't really like the new chronicles. After years, I(and as far as the forum shows a lot of the OGs from Nightmare, Infinity, Shadow, Frintezza, Dark Side, Dragon, etc) am here to try hard again. Especially if we'll get more info about the payment option, since I besides college I have a job which allows me to play during work hours, so I might as well make it my second job to play. :D

Sure, advertisement would bring in some new people, but I'm pretty sure we'll have a huge player base without any ads. Imo DN should send an e-mail about the new server to every registered e-mail adress(maybe it happened already, I don't use my old e-mail anymore), but besides that, we don't really need advertisement on bot sites.

TheDeath

Quote from: GeForce on January 01, 2014, 04:38:40 PM
Last record for Most Users Online on forum was at 2008 arround 480 people (C4, best DN time ever)
And after Announcing opening Tarantula server we got new record at 2013 December 26 - 737 people.

Everything is clear.

Dragon Network don't need advertising on gamessites,top200,hopzone and other bot sites. Most players who join from that sites are players from PvP servers who want to have everything in shop and whole bufflist at NPC.
If you think that 737 is a good ammount of players you are wrong. I'm coming from a server were we had 12k players online. DN needs advertising and a good vote reward system. The only reason i'm coming back to DN is coz i really miss c4/interlude times and I like the project. But trust me, 1-2k players online is pretty low

vaiper

Quote from: Abaddon on January 02, 2014, 08:19:30 PM
and 12k is too much, l2 was desinged for max 6-7k ;p

i really doubt 12k its the real online, since after 8-9k server just lags and crashes a lot.

Anyway played in 3 of those high online servers, and they lasted around 3 months each.

Then the online became 1k and the game was ghost town.

Csenky

Quote from: TheDeath on January 02, 2014, 08:07:10 PM
If you think that 737 is a good ammount of players you are wrong. I'm coming from a server were we had 12k players online. DN needs advertising and a good vote reward system. The only reason i'm coming back to DN is coz i really miss c4/interlude times and I like the project. But trust me, 1-2k players online is pretty low
"most users online on forum"
You may try to read this again in the original context, and try to find a clue, what does this mean. Let me  help you out: When the e-mail went around, 737 players logged in here to read the announcement, in the same time. For example, I just came 3-4 days later. Actually 737 users online on a forum at the same time means at least 1500-2000 possible players, but I might be wrong. This number could be a lot larger.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

kramligz

[/url]
Quote from: Csenky on January 02, 2014, 09:17:29 PM
"most users online on forum"
You may try to read this again in the original context, and try to find a clue, what does this mean. Let me  help you out: When the e-mail went around, 737 players logged in here to read the announcement, in the same time. For example, I just came 3-4 days later. Actually 737 users online on a forum at the same time means at least 1500-2000 possible players, but I might be wrong. This number could be a lot larger.

This number is too low comparing to my past server. Please see attached. That is the current status of that forum hence that server is currently dying.

I'm hiding the name of the forum for the confidentiality and respect. I know most of here can identify that image. :D

=^TrackZero^=

DN will start advertise of course, but when times comes. We prefer well made project instead of advertising unfinished crippled one. Until then, we appreciate good words you are spreading about us for now.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]