Web Analytics
[Newbie Allert] Several questions - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

[Newbie Allert] Several questions

Started by User, January 01, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

User

Dynasty is ok I think, if I recall correctly that set is already in official Interlude database, just not used yet :) But I might be bubulling again ;D

Anyway I'd like to hear some answers to my questions from DN staff :) Nothing against you guys, though, thanks for your answers ;)
signature.

MegaZord

Quote from: User on January 02, 2014, 11:35:51 AM
Dynasty is ok I think, if I recall correctly that set is already in official Interlude database, just not used yet :) But I might be bubulling again ;D

Anyway I'd like to hear some answers to my questions from DN staff :) Nothing against you guys, though, thanks for your answers ;)

Dynasty sets apear at Hellbound chronicle as i remember well. So there wont be on interlude.
About answer from dn staff, trust me some of us know better about this server then them xD. I mean about quests etc.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

User

Quote from: MegaZord on January 02, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
Dynasty sets apear at Hellbound chronicle as i remember well. So there wont be on interlude.
About answer from dn staff, trust me some of us know better about this server then them xD. I mean about quests etc.

I meant they already were in db, they were just not in game yet :) But then again, it might not be as much true as I think ;D

Quote from: Abaddon on January 02, 2014, 11:54:40 AM
and cuz of servers like these, made by kiddos who dont know how stacksub server should look like, many ppl think that stacksub is some kind of "star wars no balance at all op chars everywhere l2 mod" but in fact it is the best thing that happen to L2 private servers :D

Hehe, let's see then! :)
signature.

Peorexo

Quote from: MegaZord on January 02, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
On kamael chronicle its isle of prayer added with dynasty quests

MegaZord

Quote from: Peorexo on January 02, 2014, 12:01:30 PM
On kamael chronicle its isle of prayer added with dynasty quests

Nope, on hellbound it was possible get parts and recipes for tomes of dragon or sth like that.

http://www.pirateninjas.net/articles/lineage-2/hellbound-caravan-relation/
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

Peorexo

Quote from: MegaZord on January 02, 2014, 12:06:48 PM
Nope, on hellbound it was possible get parts and recipes for tomes of dragon or sth like that.

http://www.pirateninjas.net/articles/lineage-2/hellbound-caravan-relation/
Dude, yes but u could get dynasty a CHRONICLE earlier, becouse it was interlude->kamael->hellbound
And on kamael was already isle of prayer with instances and quests for s80+ gear.
OFC on our server wasnt kamael chronicle but that not mean this chronicle doesnt existed

MegaZord

Quote from: Peorexo on January 02, 2014, 12:12:15 PM
Dude, yes but u could get dynasty a CHRONICLE earlier, becouse it was interlude->kamael->hellbound
And on kamael was already isle of prayer with instances and quests for s80+ gear.
OFC on our server wasnt kamael chronicle but that not mean this chronicle doesnt existed

So if wasnt here it dont count xD. Dn>l2 :P

ps.
Sure kamael chronicle wasnt after hb?
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

User

Oh cmon guys stop with this nonsense, I was just mentioning my most-likely-unreal info ;D
signature.

MegaZord

Relax we like arque like this with each other xD.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25:

User

Haha, okay then ;D
Well, my another question is - how old is the High Five server? When I look into trading section, the economy looks quite in good condition :o
signature.

nbx

QuoteSure kamael chronicle wasnt after hb?

Well, Hellbound had Kamaels already, and Kamaels were introduced in Kamael, so... Do the math. :D

QuoteHaha, okay then ;D
Well, my another question is - how old is the High Five server? When I look into trading section, the economy looks quite in good condition

Dragon is one of the oldest servers of Dragon-Network(prolly the oldest?) and the other servers got merged into it when they started to get to low population. I've played on Nightmare like 5 or so years ago and the servers were several years old, so yeah... The h5 server is pretty damn old and as far as I know wipe never happened. I think Raven and maybe Shadow(and arena, but that was a high rate server) were two servers that died and got deleted, but I'm not sure about that. The others got merged. Infinity and Nightmare into Infinite Nightmare and later Nightmare and maybe Valkyria too into Dragon.

MegaZord

Quote from: User on January 02, 2014, 01:34:11 PM
Haha, okay then ;D
Well, my another question is - how old is the High Five server? When I look into trading section, the economy looks quite in good condition :o

Server itself got about 8 years, but in h5 chronicle it is since 1 year. Before it was Infinity,Nigthmare,Dragon,Valkirya,Arena which was merged in 1 Dragon server during years.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Hellraiser x25: