Web Analytics
mana potions, mana burn and more - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

mana potions, mana burn and more

Started by faucolt, December 29, 2013, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbx

Having daggers in C grade make a huge train of Varkas and drop them on you while you are struggling with your 3rd class quest wasn't too much fun though, especially if you dropped some of your hard earned equipment. :D

+GekKey+

Quote from: nbx on January 02, 2014, 06:33:15 PM
Having daggers in C grade make a huge train of Varkas and drop them on you while you are struggling with your 3rd class quest wasn't too much fun though, especially if you dropped some of your hard earned equipment. :D

That was an old fake death that had a 100% success in every aspect.

In C4, there was chances that mobs dont even fall for your fake death.

+GekKey+

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 02, 2014, 07:04:22 PM
Or Server D/C and you die while exping, relogin and you found your char naked xD

LOL, i had this happened so many times, when those C3 servers were unstable as hell and the server would crash every 20 min.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Abaddon on December 30, 2013, 08:34:08 PM
For me 1st and 2nd class can be obtainable from "cat npc", lets be honest, everyone wants to skip this phase as soon as possible, even rates on hs/varka/ketra(1st and 2nd lvl)/700s quests could be boosted . Class Quests in L2 are freaking boring.
About skillbooks, you could add them to the shop (at least 2nd class) i wouldnt mind if you even make it autolearn, dropping&learning, another thing in l2 that is extremly boring.
[(Get 3 lvls > go to town > learn skills> go back to the hunting ground) x 30] On higher chronicles spellbooks were completly removed (except high lvl skills).
Lets remove that boring and kinda annoying parts of the game.

+1

Actually not just class quests, but all L2 quest are boring (go here, go there, kill x of these, kill y of those, go here, go there...)
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Morel

Move BS spawn point back to its old spot (not like this valley now) that was rly nice pvp area :'(
Morela - True hero of common people

djvancho

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 02, 2014, 07:40:23 PM
+1

Actually not just class quests, but all L2 quest are boring (go here, go there, kill x of these, kill y of those, go here, go there...)
+1:)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

skitz1312

What about Haste + GSAP (Greater swift attack potion)? Will it stack as it was on the old DN? I hope it will  ::) 8)
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired