Web Analytics
Multi Language Gameplay

News:

Main Menu

Multi Language Gameplay

Started by billyidol79, January 03, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyidol79

I really don't know if it is manageable but i think it would be a great idea to include the Greek language among the other three. The Greek community in Dragon Network was a significant amount in the years and personally i believe that its time for a Regional Manager or a GM who can speak and write Greek.

For your consideration

Billyidol79/UniStorm/NightRider

ilias1983

Quote from: billyidol79 on January 03, 2014, 08:30:57 AM
I really don't know if it is manageable but i think it would be a great idea to include the Greek language among the other three. The Greek community in Dragon Network was a significant amount in the years and personally i believe that its time for a Regional Manager or a GM who can speak and write Greek.

For your consideration

agree

Artur

Quote from: billyidol79 on January 03, 2014, 08:30:57 AM

For your consideration

Sorry, but for now only Russian and Polish languages. Please dont expect new language added soon. It may happen but most likely it wont happen in the nearest future.

MaraZmo

sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 03, 2014, 05:13:54 PM
Sorry, but for now only Russian and Polish languages. Please dont expect new language added soon. It may happen but most likely it wont happen in the nearest future.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]