Web Analytics
Spoil - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Spoil

Started by Painkiler, January 06, 2014, 12:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Most of the PVP in L2 happens around PVE goals.  If someone else is dominating the place, it is your fault, ally with those like you and force them away, force them to ally too,come back and then it starts to snowball.

Saying 1/2 clans are camping the place is saying "Im incapable of doing anything with that". The same applies to small clans. If you are strong enough to actually think about this equipment, aka already having A weapons with SA and such, then its time to actually start with the big war. It almost feels like you are just seeking easiest way to powerlevel, avoid any sort of powerful resistance and then start the PVP, well, good luck with that. If that is gonna be possible in mass then the server has failed.

I'm from old C4 infinity, and we certainly had no spoils for recipes otherwise we would be spoiling them, and not farming IT for weeks and months, PVPing in the hallways every hour just to hold our grindspot. If they were spoil-able people would be in S in no time. And in reality, to get top 20% in S it took like a year or longer, which is actually correct. And I'm also extra ready for the QQ when it comes to soul crystals (if they are not going to have so easy alternative way to obtain them).
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

+GekKey+

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 06, 2014, 01:25:34 AM
Most of the PVP in L2 happens around PVE goals.  If someone else is dominating the place, it is your fault, ally with those like you and force them away, force them to ally too,come back and then it starts to snowball.

Saying 1/2 clans are camping the place is saying "Im incapable of doing anything with that". The same applies to small clans. If you are strong enough to actually think about this equipment, aka having A weapons with SA and such, then its time to actually start with the war. It almost feels like you are just seeking easiest way to powerlevel and then start the PVP, well, good luck with that. If that is gonna be possible in mass then the server has failed.

I'm from old C4 infinity, and we certainly had no spoils for recipes otherwise we would be spoiling them, and not farming IT for weeks and months, PVPing in the hallways every hour just to hold our grindspot. If they were spoil-able people would be in S in no time. And in reality, to get top 20% in S it took like a year or longer, which is actually correct. And I'm also extra ready for the QQ when it comes to soul crystals (if they are not going to have so easy alternative way to obtain them).

Yeap, pvping is not only for epics, starts with gc, loa, etc for spoil spot for bop and doom receipe. Hell, even good exping spot would require to fight for.

Thats how you get, have and keep the upper hand, by blocking others from exping/spoiling/farming, and it doesnt start at lvl 78 with rbm anthy etc.

@ the one who started this topic.

You should worry about getting b grade items crafted 1st, because you wont be alone trying to spoil, and you have one long way before s grade.

Painkiler

So i hope without additional spoil for a/s all quest and zones will work as they should...

=^TrackZero^=

At this point, there is no custom zones added right now (speaking spoil wise). But it doesn't mean we will not add later . Anything we do you will be informed on time, have no worries about it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]