Q about tyrant.

News:

Main Menu

Q about tyrant.

Started by Kimbrah, January 06, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbrah

Hello and I'm sorry to bother you.

Never played on the old DN servers but I heard they were god tier.
I've played plenty of other stucksub servers though and I wanted to ask a question about tyrant classes.

Will they be able to use totem without fists?

Thanks in advance.

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

electr00

Have to be quick /equip fists/use skill/ equip 2handed

kramligz

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 07, 2014, 09:13:48 AM
They sort of "indica (http://www.oddman.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/30021113.gif)ted" DE/TY subs are going to be nerfed somehow, so no need to worry imo :)

Hi Guys,

I really disagree with these suggestion though I will respect then what the GM prefer cause I trust them.
Let me express about my toughs of ty/de.

-ty/de is good for PVE = No question for that.
-ty/de vs rb = yes! if you have a good items and good support. Imagine 2 box are allowed. So! Team play will be implemented with this 2 box only system so do not worry about the ty/de 1 on 1 on the boss and it takes time to kill it.
-Most of all ty/de is not good at all at pvp.

So if you calculate how ty/de nerf? where do you think that ty/de can be nerf? even at pvp can't make it? only for PVE.

Thanks,

Kramligz

Cromatorus

I dont wann play ty/de, but dont touch this char becose u fok this chronicle..
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

djvancho

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 07, 2014, 09:45:39 AM
I dont wann play ty/de, but dont touch this char becose u fok this chronicle..
+1 de/ty is trade mark of substack server :)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

igi

Quote from: kramligz on January 07, 2014, 09:38:01 AM
Hi Guys,

I really disagree with these suggestion though I will respect then what the GM prefer cause I trust them.
Let me express about my toughs of ty/de.

-ty/de is good for PVE = No question for that.
-ty/de vs rb = yes! if you have a good items and good support. Imagine 2 box are allowed. So! Team play will be implemented with this 2 box only system so do not worry about the ty/de 1 on 1 on the boss and it takes time to kill it.
-Most of all ty/de is not good at all at pvp.

So if you calculate how ty/de nerf? where do you think that ty/de can be nerf? even at pvp can't make it? only for PVE.

Thanks,

Kramligz
I thought u dont have experience with stack sub servers.. And now u disagree with GMs decisions :) let me put it this way ty has the most atk speed and crit rate of all chars and de has the most dmg, and u can stack this two and make the ultimate char for killing raids solo (good player doesnt even need healer for this) now imagine u r trying to make a raid pt and by the time u organise, gather and go to rb some1 with ty/de just goes and kills it in 5 min... If ty/de is allowed to use totems with two handed every clan will have one ty/de and fuk all raids in 1 hour or so thus killing teamplay and killing small clans and pve clans

Geomantic

Quote from: igi on January 07, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
I thought u dont have experience with stack sub servers.. And now u disagree with GMs decisions :) let me put it this way ty has the most atk speed and crit rate of all chars and de has the most dmg, and u can stack this two and make the ultimate char for killing raids solo (good player doesnt even need healer for this) now imagine u r trying to make a raid pt and by the time u organise, gather and go to rb some1 with ty/de just goes and kills it in 5 min... If ty/de is allowed to use totems with two handed every clan will have one ty/de and fuk all raids in 1 hour or so thus killing teamplay and killing small clans and pve clans

i wonder how will u react when ull see 1 nuke solo rbs....
and if u so worried for lonely ty/de on rb while u organize your pt, why cant you just pk this ty/de?
btw with only 1 box allowed and no mutant supports how the hell ty/de suppose to solo this rb??? even with dance/song/prophecy +16 time its wont be possible for 1 person to deal with rb 
MonsterZoku

somasz

Quote from: Geomantic on January 07, 2014, 06:07:26 PM
and if u so worried for lonely ty/de on rb while u organize your pt, why cant you just pk this ty/de?
btw with only 1 box allowed and no mutant supports how the hell ty/de suppose to solo this rb??? even with dance/song/prophecy +16 time its wont be possible for 1 person to deal with rb
pc + laptop
ty/de
pp/wk
sws
bd
logout when someone is nearby

Geomantic

pfff gl with that (and explaining GM for 4 box)
MonsterZoku

kramligz

Quote from: igi on January 07, 2014, 04:50:56 PM

Please understand first my opinion before yours. It is very hard to put a water in a glass when it is full.
By the way, Do you think I can write that out and pulled out on my f@cking imaginations without experiencing it? OMG! Please be rational. How can you say it was killing a teamplay when 2 box at a time is allowed? All raids in 1 hour huh? let us say interlude has a 60 raid bosses, do you mean 1 RB = 1 minute? woof!  :o

Quote from: Geomantic on January 07, 2014, 06:07:26 PM

+1