What char will you start with? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

What char will you start with?

Started by emissary, January 06, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geomantic

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 06, 2014, 03:00:56 PM
Picking dwarf in this topic is like "I am still not 100% sure, waiting for full nerf list, while doing my voting duty that gives me free access to results of the poll"

u forget that in IL even C grades need to be crafted....
and the question was "What char will you start with?"
not "What character will you play as main" :P
MonsterZoku

skitz1312

Quote from: 8kjupx3u on January 06, 2014, 05:19:13 PM
Ty for the tip ;)

Joke, if u make wk 1st u can join my cp.

count me and igi in....da and bp. Ima send u nicks in pm when serv opens.   ;D
SePaRaToR - PR/PS - Infinity X5

GenghisKhan

Quote from: Geomantic on January 06, 2014, 05:36:32 PM
u forget that in IL even C grades need to be crafted....
and the question was "What char will you start with?"
not "What character will you play as main" :P
Well I highly doubt that this was intented as trick question, since half of population will either start as dwarf or at least train them on 1st day (depending on the economy).

@TheBlackPhoenix - he is reffering to some of crucial C items such as karmian gloves or Plated Leather set which any serious archer should craft.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

8kjupx3u

Quote from: Pentaheal on January 06, 2014, 08:03:09 PM
Wondering wondering... Yea (http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/95813619.jpg)h, maybe I'll try EE... For like 100th time in a row ;D
What do u like about ee?
Friends Become Wolves~

igi

kramligz

Quote from: 8kjupx3u on January 06, 2014, 05:19:13 PM
Ty for the tip ;)

Joke, if u make wk 1st u can join my cp.

I am looking for cp too, you can count me in. I am confident of sws/bd type then mage or archer.I can handle well also of Titan but I doubt it works since Gm has a plan to change this. I hope not. Please let me know what other char you looking for.

Escaflew

Voted for Archer(PR), tho I might start as a BD and then sub PR, since our CP might lack of supports..

nbx

Not sure yet. If our cp comes together, I'll probably start WC or OL, depending on the needs of the party. If the cp doesn't happen, then I'll probably start a spoiler and an SE while my friend starts an SPS and a BD. It might change though, depending on how many people we will play with.

kramligz

Quote from: nbx on January 07, 2014, 09:14:09 AM
Not sure yet. If our cp comes together, I'll probably start WC or OL, depending on the needs of the party. If the cp doesn't happen, then I'll probably start a spoiler and an SE while my friend starts an SPS and a BD. It might change though, depending on how many people we will play with.

Haha. Hope this server is not full of supports. Maybe we discuss or create another thread about this? Same as I read about the suggestion of the admin, instead of arguing none sense topic lets discuss about the play of our CP, clan, ally and etc.?

Who will be the host clan? Clan lead? anyone? I know most of the people here wanted to play a full CP also.

loXol

crafter and spoiler: sell SS, BSS, crafts to be rich ;P
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

emissary

for now, there will be very few tanks and summoners, but I am glad that there won't be only archers on this server :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv