What char will you start with? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

What char will you start with?

Started by emissary, January 06, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8kjupx3u

Quote from: emissary on January 07, 2014, 01:52:14 PM
for now, there will be very few tanks and summoners, but I am glad that there won't be only archers on this server :)
i never play mage
but i know that mage can pwn harder than archers if they know how to play !!
Friends Become Wolves~

kwolu

Quote from: 8kjupx3u on January 07, 2014, 01:58:35 PM
i never play mage
but i know that mage can pwn harder than archers if they know how to play !!

This game is like Formula 1, what do you need to succes ? 95% is a car and 5% are driver skills, same is here, 95% is equipment, 5% player skills. Doesnt matter if you are playing mage or archer, if you dont have items, you can do nothing ;)

Garn.

Quote from: kwolu on January 07, 2014, 02:09:54 PM
This game is like Formula 1, what do you need to succes ? 95% is a car and 5% are driver skills, same is here, 95% is equipment, 5% player skills. Doesnt matter if you are playing mage or archer, if you dont have items, you can do nothing ;)
that's what you think.
if you are smart enough and come with a good tactic u can kill even with c grade crap
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Peorexo

Quote from: kwolu on January 07, 2014, 02:09:54 PM
i will not agree, i can say equipment is max about 1/3 of success, becouse its common to see that worse geared players kill top ones... imagine giving top gear to that guy then :)

kwolu

Quote from: Peorexo on January 07, 2014, 02:24:27 PM
i will not agree, i can say equipment is max about 1/3 of success, becouse its common to see that worse geared players kill top ones... imagine giving top gear to that guy then :)

yeee sometimes that happen, but now i see my mistake...its not like 95% to 5%, but 90% to gear, 5% to skills and 5% to luck :)

8kjupx3u

Quote from: kwolu on January 07, 2014, 02:27:48 PM
yeee sometimes that happen, but now i see my mistake...its not like 95% to 5%, but 90% to gear, 5% to skills and 5% to luck :)
are u 100% sure ?
xaxa :D
Friends Become Wolves~

kwolu

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 02:56:17 PM
So (for example) 1x Necro/wc and 1x Sorcer BOTH in  C GRADE and around level 60-70 how the hell can kill 2x sps/ee in full A/S grade equip?

You need to read again what i wrote :(

somasz

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 02:56:17 PM
WAT? o.o
I'm sure you never drove a car/bike.

Anyway

So (for example) 1x Necro/wc and 1x Sorcer BOTH in  C GRADE and around level 60-70 how the hell can kill 2x sps/ee in full A/S grade equip?
they will have grade penalty for s grades = no casting speed/hits for 1 :D:D:D

somasz

kwolu

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 03:05:05 PM
Not really "its not like 95% to 5%, but 90% to gear, 5% to skills and 5% to luck"
5% skills? 5% Luck? LOL kinda low

Hmmm, but you were writing "How the hell they can win with 2x full geared sps/ee" ... so for you...fraze "how the hell" is like 10% ? or 15% ? or i dont know what you are saying :D

kwolu

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 03:19:35 PM
I'm saying that if   C grade Necro/wc and C grade  Sorc   BOTH under level 76 can win against 2x SPS/EE full equipped.... Then Skill > Equip/level

But they cant ! ofcourse if they all know what about is this game :P nevermind, eot man, it goes to nothing :) i have my rights you have your own, let it be like this.

mardel

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 07, 2014, 03:19:35 PM
I'm saying that if   C grade Necro/wc and C grade  Sorc   BOTH under level 76 can win against 2x SPS/EE full equipped.... Then Skill > Equip/level
I kill that two bitches in devotion set. :D
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.