Web Analytics
just a quality of life change

News:

Main Menu

just a quality of life change

Started by nbx, January 06, 2014, 07:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbx

So my question is, is it possible to make certain items of the same kind stack in 1 invertory slot like in later chronicles? For example in later chronicles if you have 10 EWS, it's only take 1 item slot. Same for book of giants, spell books(well, forgotten scrolls), maybe even lifestones of the same kind, I'm not sure about that.

It's not a big thing, it doesn't makeanything easier or something like that, it's just a quality of life change. Also, I have no idea how hard it is to make it happen in off Interlude files, but I thought I'd ask.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nbx on January 06, 2014, 07:13:56 PM
So my question is, is it possible to make certain items of the same kind stack in 1 invertory slot like in later chronicles? For example in later chronicles if you have 10 EWS, it's only take 1 item slot. Same for book of giants, spell books(well, forgotten scrolls), maybe even lifestones of the same kind, I'm not sure about that.

It's not a big thing, it doesn't makeanything easier or something like that, it's just a quality of life change. Also, I have no idea how hard it is to make it happen in off Interlude files, but I thought I'd ask.
The suggestion is more then logic, and i also approve it. I will see if its easy to implement it and let you know. However current volume of work doesnt allow us to add new things, so this can be an extra thing after opening and so on.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]