Some questions to GMs who works on closed beta - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Some questions to GMs who works on closed beta

Started by stanxoo, January 08, 2014, 08:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calisa

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 09, 2014, 07:19:19 AM
Armors S worth hell of a more than weapons S because they are much harder to craft (again, I'm reffering to aprox. 50k mobs you have to kill for recipes, especially when 1/3 of the recipes gonna be pile of junk since major arcana is complete crap on IL). So putting S grade items in the shop isn't fair, at least not in my opinion.

About old system on DN, well at the time when DN was most popular private server, people had to play there even with +16 donations, because there weren't any decent alternatives. Once other good private servers started popping out , population that once contain people on 6 different servers, all filled with players, started to drop steadily. At the end, only 1 server left and I bet vast majority of population (I am not familiar with current state) were donators that didn't want their items (money) go to waste.

However, today we have bunch of private servers (not that much stacksub servers, but over the time we all acustomed to retail playstyle), and many of them have donations up to C grade or no donations at all. I understand that DN must maintain server plus make some cash for all effort, but putting S grade armor items that represents creme of the Interlude is not something many of people look forward to.

I just want to know one more thing, is your decision to implement S grade armors in GM shop definite or not ? I can live with A grade because it won't take you more than several days or a week of dedication MAX to craft it, but S grade is much MUCH more than that ...

totally agree or at least don't put at begginingmby after 1-2 months

GenghisKhan

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 07:46:23 AM
I don't see your problem. It was clear as the sky from the beginning that armor donation will be possible.

All they said was there won't be weapons and custom things in donation shop and that donation will be BASED on consumables and service. If it's BASED on consumables and service, it doesn't mean there won't be anything else.
Yea, I'm pretty sure no one will donate for crappy draconic and IC, while 90% of donation incomes gonna be from hats.

@v23 - And yes I agree, if they gonna put S grade armor donations later down the road than it's fine by me, but if people gets Draconic sets as soon as they hit 76 lvl, than it 's far from being balanced.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

nbx

QuoteYea, I'm pretty sure no one will donate for crappy draconic and IC, while 90% of donation incomes gonna be from hats.

I never said anything like that, so don't put words in my mouth. I just said I have no idea why you thought there won't be armor donation, because you had literally no reason to think that.

8kjupx3u

so some people would like to, and some not.

My suggestion is then, if yu put sgradee armors available
Dont put whole sets?
So there still will be needed smtin to craft, spoil, farm.

Exampl3 ;  ic helm and breastplate available @donny, the rest not?
Friends Become Wolves~

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

**Maybe we will be adding 2 decoration shields , they give no bonus they are just aesthetics extra thing and they exist by default.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]